• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Straight women have fewest orgasms, according to new study

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reeks

I was with her for 3 years. I tried everything. She was just closed to it, and pretty repressed about sex in general (lights off, no talking, she wanted to wear a t-shirt most of the time too).

Every other woman I've been with was fine, even if they didn't want to talk about it directly, the hints were clear. This girl just was a closed book when it came to sex.

Man. That's shitty. Hope she finds the light one day.

ZOONAMI

I've had more than one girl that would stop me right before they had an earth shattering orgasm.

I've never been able to figure out if it was a control issue (like, either they don't want to lose control, or they don't want to give me control), or if it had to do with the "fucked up stigmas" that you refer to.

One of them was a long term girlfriend who I lived with and she would only let me take it to that level if she had a few drinks. It was weird. Like, she had no problem having sex with me or letting me go down on her but once she started approaching O it was over.

I had another girlfriend who enjoyed the physical aspect of me going down, but she has a bunch of "sub" tendencies and when I went down she said that she would view it as a "pussy move" (lol! puns!) and start becoming less attracted to me.

People are weird about sex stuff.

Yeah I have encountered quite a few casual sex situations where the woman does not want to be gone down on, it's strange imo. I think it's sort of a comfort thing and it is quite intimate, but at the same time they aren't afraid of doing the same for me. It doesn't really make sense.

Glix

"Other guys are too selfish, lazy, etc..."

lets not pat ourselves on the back too much guys. I am an empathetic person, and a giver...

But my predilection for going down certainly at least partly rooted in some kind of God Complex/control type thing.

Like, its gets me off, to get someone else off to that level. "Puss fireworks" as stated earlier int he thread.

lets not pat ourselves on the back too much guys. I am an empathetic person, and a giver...

But my predilection for going down certainly at least partly rooted in some kind of God Complex/control type thing.

Like, its gets me off, to get someone else off to that level. "Puss fireworks" as stated earlier int he thread.

I don't know man, I just kinda like putting my face in pussy. The fact that it feels good for her is a bonus.

Reeks

This pretty much.. though oral isn't a must... but women typically are made to feel somewhat ashamed of sexuality where men are celebrated for it.

Women know what they want, but are more afraid to ask for it I think. It's our job as men to ask them what they want, and deliver.

It's easy for us to get what we want, reaching an orgasm as a man isn't hard at all.

Honeslty, some people aren't good at oral. If that's their frame of reference, maybe they just want to avoid it. What makes bad oral is just going in and trying to beat it up off the bat without proper feedback (hints etc).. I think sometimes guys feel a need to 'perform' and it becomes more about the performance than it does making sure she feels good. I've definitely been with guys who do this, more so when I was younger.

Glix

Yeah I have encountered quite a few casual sex situations where the woman does not want to be gone down on, it's strange imo. I think it's sort of a comfort thing and it is quite intimate, but at the same time they aren't afraid of doing the same for me. It doesn't really make sense.

In the first situation I spoke of, she would actually let me go down, but would stop me right before the finale (I'm going in hard on this fireworks metaphor)

The second one just wouldn't let me go there.

Both were girlfriends tho. I also have had many casual situation where the girl won't let me.

I always assumed its due to the way we stigmatize their vaginas, and some women seem to be very neurotic about it.

I once was sleeping with a woman who would only have sex if she showered IMMEDIATELY beforehand, would not ever let me do anything at all below the waist if she didn't. And the few times that she slipped up and did, everything was fine down there, no crazy smells or anything.

I feel bad I feel like American society does its best to make women ashamed of their beautiful vaginas.

I don't know man, I just kinda like putting my face in pussy. The fact that it feels good for her is a bonus.

Oh for sure. There is something super hot just about how carnal it is. Same with butt stuff.

All the women I have had relationships with, bar the first, have told me when I've been doing things wrong, and helped me get better at it. Vice versa, too. It's one of the funny little quirks of relationships, how you can suddenly start talking about such intimate things in a matter-of-fact, functional way.

Oh for sure. There is something super hot just about how carnal it is. Same with butt stuff.

'let me roll you like a feedbag'

shintoki

sparkle this bitch

Did they shave? Feel clean?

I'm saying this because several of my friends have stopped a guy from going down on them because of one of those two.

Did they shave? Feel clean?

I'm saying this because several of my friends have stopped a guy from going down on them because of one of those two.

I've been sleeping with my wife for damn near 15 years, and she's still like this too. If she doesn't feel clean, she's absolutely not into it. And that usually means showered/bathed like, right before.

And the longer she goes without shaving, the less interested she is in me going down on her.

Sex is the act through which the Lord, Our God, has demanded we bear children. The only pleasure a woman shall feel is when she knows she bears a child of the Lord.

65%? Damn. That's just too low.

Fuchsdh

I've been sleeping with my wife for damn near 15 years, and she's still like this too. If she doesn't feel clean, she's absolutely not into it. And that usually means showered/bathed like, right before.

And the longer she goes without shaving, the less interested she is in me going down on her.

I mean, I'm definitely a guy with hygiene preferences, but getting that uptight about that stuff is going to be a mood-killer for both parties. At the end of the day, it's probably the women who care more about that than the guys.

Don't judge

image.php

This is so true. I'm a lesbian and if I have to draw a girl diagrams or make her some PowerPoint presentations, I will.

I dated a girl who was into puns. I think it was just that getting her to laugh got her in a relaxed mood. That was a fun time.

There's also the issue that I ran in to, where my ex would always say "I don't want to tell you, I just want you to know."

Not saying every woman is like this, because they're obviously not, but it's a thing that can happen.

YEP. IT'S THE WORST. JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT AND I'LL DO IT FUCK.

I've had more than one girl that would stop me right before they had an earth shattering orgasm.

People are weird about sex stuff.

Yup. Has happened to me a few times as well. It can be infuriating but I'm not going to force it if the gal isn't up for it. But those times where I can get her to relax and be okay with going all the way are pretty awesome.

Also if you ain't down to go down you're missing out. GET IN THERE.

SeanC

Guess I lucked out or I'm good at my job, my GF has orgasms pretty easily.

But it's no surprise on the study, girls know what girls like.

daffy

Banned
Seeing alot of self righteousness ITT. Willing to bet most of you wouldn't go down on a Tinder match or a hookup. Some of you probably been promising your steady date but low key wouldn't lick a stamp. I'm supposed to believe gaffers are the 35% that are out here busting it wide open? :lol

Eat ass and see how much more she loves you. Just dive in.
This. Alot of dudes living in the past. Sad!

Yoritomo

Word. I'm almost 40 and can eliminate any and all refractory period by working her to an O. It's a monstrous turn on and huge validation. Rock hard even if I just popped.

Seeing alot of self righteousness ITT. Willing to bet most of you wouldn't go down on a Tinder match or a hookup. Some of you probably been promising your steady date but low key wouldn't lick a stamp

This. Alot of dudes living in the past. Sad!

FOH. If I'm hungry I EAT. The hard part is finding gals willing to let me eat the booty.

I'm always hungry.

I've met a lot of girls who have never had any orgasms. When asked why, they say they don't care and don't masturbate.

My ex was like that, I wanted to go down on her, but she didn't want me to. She had never had any orgasm, but still enjoyed sex. It made sex boring when she had no standards really. She was okay by me just being okay.

Seeing alot of self righteousness ITT. Willing to bet most of you wouldn't go down on a Tinder match or a hookup. Some of you probably been promising your steady date but low key wouldn't lick a stamp. I'm supposed to believe gaffers are the 35% that are out here busting it wide open? :lol

Would you expect to get head from a hookup?

IC5

In other words, if you have a healthy, flirting and sex positive relationship: You have more orgasms. Duh.

FairyD

I don't really mind if the prostitute I'm having sex with doesn't orgasm. It is selfish and sexist of me. Maybe next time I'll put in a little effort, really I just prefer to cuddle.

Yoritomo

I hadn't experienced an authentic orgasm until my current relationship with Horse.

Dudes before him were about themselves or didn't care much to figure out what made me tick. Horse took his time and made me cum so hard I felt like the universe tore through the ceiling and fireworks launched out of my puss. He continues to make me orgasm this way three years later 👌🏼

Makes me wonder if women are wired for this at some level. I've never felt something quite that intense but there's been multiple times my SO has started crying because she doesn't think it's fair that she's the only one that gets to feel like this.

"It's like the universe wanted me to have the best O anyone has ever had, and I just felt guilty that no one else would get to feel it."

She cried for half an hour.

I'll let her know she's not the only one.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
Makes me wonder if women are wired for this at some level. I've never felt something quite that intense but there's been multiple times my SO has started crying because she doesn't think it's fair that she's the only one that gets to feel like this.

"It's like the universe wanted me to have the best O anyone has ever had, and I just felt guilty that no one else would get to feel it."

She cried for half an hour.

I'll let her know she's not the only one.

My ex cried for an hour when I accidentally slipped out of the vagina in missionary and slammed into her asshole without lubrication. It sounded like she had been torn apart, limb by limb.

daffy

Banned
Is it preferred you eat the ass immediately after she takes an enormous shit?
See. This shit stigma needs to end. I bet when you're doggystyle and smell shit you don't stop. Its not hard to clean up in there. And you dont have to put your tongue all the way in like you're cleaning a candy wrapper

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
See. This shit stigma needs to end. I bet when you're doggystyle and smell shit you don't stop. Its not hard to clean up in there. And you dont have to put your tongue all the way in like you're cleaning a candy wrapper

It was a joke? Get a god damn grip you ass eater. I'll do it next time FFS.

I hadn't experienced an authentic orgasm until my current relationship with Horse.

Dudes before him were about themselves or didn't care much to figure out what made me tick. Horse took his time and made me cum so hard I felt like the universe tore through the ceiling and fireworks launched out of my puss. He continues to make me orgasm this way three years later 👌🏼

always thank a gift horse for its mouth

Zaru

Now what's the explanation for homosexual men, with the same easiness of climax but more knowledge of what a male body likes, being worse off than heterosexual men?

Eating ass seems like the cool thing to brag about nowadays . Hear it in rap songs and stuff and think "yeah I do that too! Im so open sexually!"

When in actuality you're just eating the poo pipe.

Ill eat the puss all day, I'm not about wiping my face with paper afterwards and it looking the same as when I wipe my ass.

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
With most of my girlfriends, I've helped open them up to sexuality and how to communicate. Most of them had not frequently masturbated and didn't even know how to achieve orgasms themselves. We had to work on it together, and it wasn't just 'you gotta be good at fuckin.'

It's all different and really, for a woman, a lot of it is about communication and being clear about how I (or a man) can help you achieve orgasm.

Eating ass / oral sex in general is fun. Exploring sexuality with someone who is comfortable with their body is a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom