• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stephen King attempitng to regain film rights to some of his most famous stories

Teggy

Oh yeah, Apt Pupil was good, too.

This talk of enhanced Cujo reminds me of Dean Koontz' Watchers, which had a super smart Golden Retiever, and was adapted into a whole mess of bad movies.

Alric

I'm sure it's not even close but has Stephen King had more movies/shows based off his books than anyone else, ever?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I'm sure it's not even close but has Stephen King had more movies/shows based off his books than anyone else, ever?

He's written a shit-ton of books over the years, so it'd make sense. There was also a time where a ton of bad King adaptations were coming out one after another.

CazTGG

The closest possible competitor I can think of is Stan Lee with how many times the various Marvel properties he created have been adapted into cartoons, movies, live-action TV and so on, but even that example is stretching it since many of them weren't solely created by him.

Top Bottom