• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Blade reportedly sold 1 million units in 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draugoth

Gold Member
Stellar Blade is on track to sell 1 million copies in 24 hours, according to the latest reports compiled by Sportskeeda. If true, this would be huge for Shift Up as the PS5 exclusive is the South Korean studio's first-ever AAA project to date. Now it's already looking set to establish some astonishing sales figures for publisher Sony.

industry insider @Zuby_Tech recently shared some interesting details on Stellar Blade's potential sales figures at launch. The insider suggested that Shift Up's action-adventure, hack and slash game will easily hit 1 million sold units in just 24 hours.

This outcome was sort of foreshadowed by many gaming enthusiasts given the extreme hype and accelerating buzz around this title. Not to mention the demo only solidified its potential in terms of being a smash hit upon its global release.

GMHaibgW4AA22iH

Last edited:
I don't doubt that it will do even better, even within the same 24 hrs timeframe, but...

industry insider

@Zuby_Tech

Come on, Draugoth Draugoth . This clown is in the same league and as credible as Crapgamer and Colteastwood, but for the PS brand.

He's riding on the internet clout/notoriety + educated guesses from reddit + era + twitter + YouTube traffic the game has accumulated, and can claim "Hey see! I was right! I'm an insider now! There's my track record!" when ShiftUp announces this, or a better milestone.

Much like what that idiot Moore's Law is Dead does for AMD hardware.

Draugoth

Gold Member
I don't doubt that it will do even better, even within the same 24 hrs timeframe, but...

Come on, Draugoth Draugoth . This clown is in the same league and as credible as Crapgamer and Colteastwood, but for the PS brand.

He's riding on the internet clout/notoriety + educated guesses from reddit + era + twitter + YouTube traffic the game has accumulated, and can claim "Hey see! I was right! I'm an insider now! There's my track record!" when ShiftUp announces this, or a better milestone.

Much like what that idiot Moore's Law is Dead does for AMD hardware.

I see, i will ask the mods to lock this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom