• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Blade debuts at #1 in Japan! It sold 67,131 physical units in its first 2 weeks on sale

Fredrik

Game doesn't need mods.
Also the game is only Sony exclusive title, Shiftup isn't a first party studio either....yet.
A port is mostly likely at some point but I don't think falls until Sony's first party porting jurisdiction.
If there is a port it'll be done by Shiftup which they probably already have ready if they plan to do so.
Going by my experience, all games are better with mods, and I have a feeling that this one would be spectacular 😏

But sadly no PC port has been mentioned. Not sure they even talked about a port when it was multiplat and Project Eve. But maybe it’ll come in a year or 2, who knows, Sony never give out any details, they want people to be weak from FOMO and buy and then buy it again on PC later. It is what it is.

nial

Gold Member
A port is mostly likely at some point but I don't think falls until Sony's first party porting jurisdiction.
Under what metrics tho
I look at this and I see XDEV JP, PS Studios Global, SIE Creative Arts, localisation, business operations, technology services, user research, QA, test services, global marketing, publishing operations, etc. All from SIE.
Credits for Horizon Forbidden West and Spider-Man 2 are pretty much like this.

Last edited:

diffusionx

Gold Member
I really had no interest in this game but I watched the GmanLives review of it and it seems like a really cool game. I might get it.

JCreasy

I really had no interest in this game but I watched the GmanLives review of it and it seems like a really cool game. I might get it.

Get it.

I’m addicted to the combat. This will be my first time going to bed before 2 AM in 2 weeks! It’s impossible to play only one hour of the game.

Top Bottom