• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cross posting from the RE5 Pegi thread:
Just wanted to bump this to let everyone know that there's now a mod to remove the filter without removing the HUD as well, works great it seems.

Fix here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Widescreen-Game-Patches?pid=445773#pid445773
16990404421_b22f51aa3e_b.jpg

I'm really curious to try This War of Mine but I'm gonna need a bigger drop.
I also want to finish everything I'm currently playing before TW3 hits, though I doubt that between TW3, Batman and MGSV I'll be playing much of anything else this year.
Time is so damn scarce.
I really need to play the Dark Souls 2 dlc though, either by buying the DX9 season pass or getting the DX11 version.
DX11 price is reasonable if you don't own any dlc but I'm not sold on those changes to enemy placement, behaviour, etc.

RE5 looked so much better than 6, you can really tell they spread themselves thin with all those campaigns.

Anteater

Can be creepy but no, not scary.

Vague spoilers:

There's one segment with jump scares. That's about it.

hmm only
1 jump scare
i guess i'll deal

no. buy it

hfPZrN1.jpg

No, not really. Unless you're easily frightened by sometime loud noises.

Also come on Turf. You gotta go above and beyond and list the prices for those deals as well./s

I'm easily spooked, couldn't even get myself to play bioshock 1 >_>

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Also come on Turf. You gotta go above and beyond and list the prices for those deals as well./s

Well, really, it wouldn't hurt. Before Turfster decided to make posting deals his thing it was either me or Nabs posting the Dailies/Midweeks and we'd always list the US price.

Anteater

I'm like 60 cents short in card money to get it.
Sorry guys, next time!

got 9 bucks of card money, was going to spend it on mordor or whatever but they haven't been discounting it, and capcom still haven't made up their mind on dmc4se's pricing so fuck them. Ethan Carter here I come!

Turfster

Well, really, it wouldn't hurt. Before Turfster decided to make posting deals his thing it was either me or Nabs posting the Dailies/Midweeks and we'd always list the US price.

With regional pricing, that doesn't really make sense any more... and for Humble for example, I'd only be able to list the EU prices.
Plus for those long lists, I'm already typing enough, thank you. =p

Dr Dogg

5 AssCreeds in a calendar year? Be still my beating heart!

Also SteamGAF when your partner convinces you to use the insurance companies contractors over your mates you know will do a bang up job and not knock your fucking bathroom sink off the wall when all there were meant to be doing was fixing the cold feed to the toilet even though you know you were right saying 'I told you so' isn't a good idea. This week has already cost me a fortune now I've got to apologise.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
is ethan carter a scary game

The first segment has a few "trap" jump scares if you are not paying attention to the immediate surroundings. But the traps don't harm you. And the last segment has a portion where you have to avoid a slightly scary monster, but it makes a large amount of noise.

Also SteamGAF when your partner convinces you to use the insurance companies contractors over your mates you know will do a bang up job and not knock your fucking bathroom sink off the wall when all there were meant to be doing was fixing the cold feed to the toilet even though you know you were right saying 'I told you so' isn't a good idea. This week has already cost me a fortune now I've got to apologise.

You have to apologize?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
With regional pricing, that doesn't really make sense any more.

It's still a valuable piece of info, though, as it gives people in regions where the local currency is supported a vague idea of what to expect. But if you were to change anything about your format I'd rank linking to store pages above mentioning prices. ;)

madjoki

Incoming new numbered HB:

Tier 1:

Never Alone, Valdis Story, Momodora

Tier 2 (pay 3€ or more)

Obscure 1 and 2

Tier 4

Hotline Miami 2

Outlast would be real possibility, they announced last week that Linux version would be released today. HiB's have had Linux debuts.

Shadow Warrior is getting Linux version too this week, so that's one possiblity too I guess.

dex3108

5 AssCreeds in a calendar year? Be still my beating heart!

Everything you can DIY that is my motto :D

Jawmuncher

Cross posting from the RE5 Pegi thread:

16990404421_b22f51aa3e_b.jpg
Excellent I can play soon now.
same here. And I would consider JP if only that i fear that the license is due to expire as we draw closer to Jurassic World. I know it's not the best thing ever but how bad could it be?
It's decent. Just gotta take that the story is comic book like the ones from the 90s and gameplay is when they were still trying to find their current form.
Very.

If I didn't mention them, people would bitch about that.
I can't win with you people! =p

This is why no one listens to you. At worst it just mediocre.

XShagrath

I guess I should just not look at GAF for next 48 hours, since it's April Fool's already in some parts of the world, and people feel the need to troll every single possible place with dumb shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom