• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam deck LCD 64GB model upgraded to 512gb with third party dock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Power Pro

This is a LCD model of a Steam Deck for sale. Comes with a third party dock that works great if you want to hook it up to a tv.

This was originally the 64GB model, but I upgraded it to a 512GB SSD. Also has a 256gb sd card inside it.

Asking for $300 or best offer. Only shipping within the US though please.

It still works great and has no issue, I just got a laptop though and want to make up what I spent a little.
pEQTn4L.jpg

Puscifer

I'm looking for one, would you do 250? Mostly cause it's either you or gamestop with their 25 off deal but I REALLLLYYYY don't wanna travel 30 miles to pick it up

EDIT: I totally misread your post! I thought it was just a 64GB with a SD card, since you went through with the SSD upgrade I'll easily offer 275.

Last edited:

Power Pro

I'm looking for one, would you do 250? Mostly cause it's either you or gamestop with their 25 off deal but I REALLLLYYYY don't wanna travel 30 miles to pick it up

EDIT: I totally misread your post! I thought it was just a 64GB with a SD card, since you went through with the SSD upgrade I'll easily offer 275.
I’d totally would be okay with $275.

If you’re still down, then send me a message and we can work out the details :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom