• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam curator warns players if Sweet Baby is involved in a game

Darchaos

So this will all be wiped under the rug and thoose wierdos "wins"? Just a matter of time before we have for example a friday the 13 movie where only white men gets killed, by a black jason voorhees. I know people tryed something with the f13 game and complained about girls beeing killed.

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
How in the fuck do these people still have a job?
Occasionally they’ll run some big investigative story about some crazy tech-related thing and it’s awesome. They’ve had some great stories over the years but they’re buried under a mountain of bullshit.

I’m convinced most of their subscribers subscribed during the dot com bubble and just never got around to canceling it.

nush

Mate think you are white and is working with this brave black woman, and you casually eat white chocolate in your booth, and say "hummn I much prefer white chocolate" for you is ok to say that from your position of white privilege .. but for her is a microagression against the dark chocolate race that will hurt the soul, bring hours of therapy and delay the project as a whole... so in the end you know she's right.

OMG didn't you know black slaves were used to harvest cocoa?

I bet you even have KFC for lunch!!!1!!

Bernardougf

Gold Member
If the mods allowed... we should creat a thread with games that this company participated... no discussion permitted... purely informative ... I dont have steam so the steam group about it is not for me.

winjer

Gold Member
She's back with shit takes.

Of course she would eventually call everyone she doesn't like a Nazi.

Y5gVtGT.jpg

Last edited:

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
This whole ordeal has really shined a light on AA gaming to me recently and how good most of the titles (especially from Focus) have been over the past few years.

These guys are like the A24 of gaming for me with the stuff their name is behind. Between Banishers, Plague Tale, Evil West, Vampyr, Atomic Heart, Greedfall, The Surge etc Im really loving the output from this company. And Im about to start Atlas Fallen. Most importantly all of it doesnt really seem tainted by the DEI bullshit.

More people need to get on this AA train. There is some real good eatin out there.

Last edited:
Nope, turns out there’s a whole fucking industry, filled with loony activists and actual racists, dedicated to injecting their ideology into our games. And it’s a grift designed to snatch up DEI investment money. What a surprise.

People need to stop using the word "grift" so much. It's not a grift if you believe what you're saying. When you accuse someone of that, it's always a bad-faith argument, and goes for all involved. I don't think you tubers like It'sagundam are grifters, and I don't think "I don't hire white people because they make me feel unsafe" lady is a grifter either.

StueyDuck

There is a website being made by the Steam Curator. That will be the best source.

DEIDetected
Yeah there needs to be a more comprehensive list anyway. It's not just SBI alone, it's an entire cult that needs to be removed.

There's a lot of "devs" out there that are coming out to shit on people and be racist too.. I want all their games to be listed. (devs are in very heavy quotations, most of them seem to be freelance artists which has fuck all to do with development to me, but whatever, if they shit up the place who cares if they have a members card or not)

Last edited:

Hypereides

Gold Member
This whole ordeal has really shined a light on AA gaming to me recently and how good most of the titles (especially from Focus) have been over the past few years.

These guys are like the A24 of gaming for me with the stuff their name is behind. Between Banishers, Plague Tale, Evil West, Vampyr, Atomic Heart, Greedfall, The Surge etc Im really loving the output from this company. And Im about to start Atlas Fallen. Most importantly all of it doesnt really seem tainted by the DEI bullshit.

More people need to get on this AA train. There is some real good eatin out there.
Praise The Lord Applause GIF

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member

Focus makes great games.

stn

Its interesting because Banishers has one black and one white protagonist. But both characters are excellent and the story has been soooooo good so far as I have been playing, and none of it feels forced. Gaming needs better representation overall, but we don't need forced agenda to create great non-white characters.

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Its interesting because Banishers has one black and one white protagonist. But both characters are excellent and the story has been soooooo good so far as I have been playing, and none of it feels forced. Gaming needs better representation overall, but we don't need forced agenda to create great non-white characters.

Yup thats what Ive been saying since i finished it. Best couple in gaming hands down to me and it isnt forced whatsoever. Its feels natural. It just is what it is. The writing and acting certainly go a long way too.

Banishers getting the jump on well done serious interracial relationships before GTA6. Because you know the relationship between Lucia and Jason is going to (hopefully) be pretty powerful as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: stn

Focus Home Interactive always gets my money day 1 if a game from them piques my interest. Hope they survive the coming gamingpocolypse.

Raven117

Gold Member
Exactly. Just write something awesome. The rest will take care of itself. (Ie, I don’t recall a lot of chatter regarding Sara Conner, terminator, or Ripley, alien, why? Because they were complex and awesome characters… not shells of “the message.”

Instead, we have charlatans parading under the guise of DEI to make up for the fact they really can’t write well and that’s the only way they can get a job.

Last edited:

StueyDuck

Does this confirm they haven't worked on DD2?

they really only know one thing these woke people, the second they get called out they can only dox and destroy.

thank god it keeps royally backfiring on this person, i think we've managed to actually find the lowest IQ person out of all of them, this person alone is doing sooooo much damage to their "rebellion" or "revolution" or whatever the hell it is they think they are doing.

i can't wait for community notes to clarify that they are actually the one calling for... yet again... another harassment campaign, now on asmon

Top Bottom