• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starship Troopers - Terran Command gameplay video

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Starship Troopers: Terran Command reviewed by Leana Hafer on PC.

Starship Troopers: Terran Command has the exoskeleton of a strong RTS with some unique, asymmetrical, positioning-focused warfare. There are just a handful of hitches that keep it from being really great. A campaign that takes too long to become challenging, some frustratingly bad pathfinding and targeting AI, and the lack of multiplayer or a scenario editor are the main ones. But if all you're looking for is a competent single-player campaign that hits all the notes I'd expect as a Starship Troopers fan, and eventually provides some diverse and challenging tactical puzzles to solve, you'll find it here.

ANIMAL1975

Shit how did i miss this thread last year...
RTS is not my type of game, but im a big fan of the first film and now i wish this was a shooter or that someone make one.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

It's not the greatest game ever made, but it deserves a talking about.

0:00 - Intro
0:29 - Menus and Options
0:43 - The Tutorial
2:22 - The Campaign and Mechanics
10:04 - Is Starship Troopers: Terran Command Worth Buying?

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Terran Command gets its first free update with the addition of three new scenarios, one new unit (the Chemical Troopers) and more.

Starship Troopers: Terran Command is a thrilling real-time strategy game set in the Starship Troopers movies universe. Take command of the Mobile Infantry and do your part in the war against the Arachnid threat. Ensure that human civilization, not insect, dominates the galaxy now and always!

Top Bottom