• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park - Console Wars Part 2 - "A Song of Ass and Fire"

hawk2025

Don't... try to figure out whether or not there was a spoiler, people. Obviously there's totally made up stuff along with a few nods to plot threads everywhere.

Whether or not there's a real spoiler is not something you should be thinking or be worried about, there's a ton of completely made up stuff.

fisheyes

I have no idea whether anything in the stuff mentioned was a spoiler or not, because south park is good at making shit up and throwing it around like its fact, and I'm sure nobody else watching would know either, so the biggest spoiler would be mentioning the fact that there was a spoiler in the episode.

Spoiler.

Rootbeer

Banned
Loved the ep, but like others the asoiaf spoiler was pretty significant... as a book reader I hate seeing spoilers like this dropped in places where they would be unsuspectingly consumed by people who only watch the show...

So if you are looking forward to the next season of GoT, careful about watching this

Here's where the spoiler shows up in the ep of South Park if you want to try to skip it (actual spoiler for GoT NOT detailed):
right after the "wiener song" and where George R. R. Martin says "but this is the best part..." MUTE the video immediately and wait until Butters jumps off the couch, then you're good

TheOddOne

Had to be gif'd.

ijf3nObAXWHog.gif

ibg6SlS2IcpnSR.gif

i5nTwNj2CzGvj.gif

ibsu29EcBlyeRi.gif

Oh man, the ending reference to Season 2, this just keeps getting better and better.

It's only now that I realize the parallel between the Red Wedding and Black Friday. Is going to be good.

I am not sure they have really spoilered anything. I doubt they have even read the books as most of it seems like pure guesswork. The only thing you could kind of see as a spoiler:

Book 3/Series 3

Is when he asks if they are angry about the Red Wedding, but he does not mention at all what it is about.

GorillaJu

I am not sure they have really spoilered anything. I doubt they have even read the books as most of it seems like pure guesswork. The only thing you could kind of see as a spoiler:

Book 3/Series 3

Is when he asks if they are angry about the Red Wedding, but he does not mention at all what it is about.

Major spoiler, end of book 3:

Also mentions Joffrey getting poisoned.

JDSN

Banned
I love how the spoilers could easily be perceived as fake because of the nature of the show, but the book reader crowd cant repress the need to point out that one of them was real.

RaikuHebi

Banned
iYr3coucN7GFV.gif

Great episode. I love how Balmer doesn't really care. and treats the XBox One like another Microsoft consumer product. Which is pretty close to true.
As soon as the other kid said "Kenny you're now a Japanese Princess" I knew what was coming.

I watched both episodes today and can't wait for the final part! I only watch South Park every few years whenever I hear about episodes like this.

MOPP 4

Banned
Just have a really strong hunch the main joke at the end of next week's episode is that this 3 part-er was a preview to the game and it'll be coming to next-gen.

Would be awesome if at the end of next week they were like "these episodes were made with the engine that makes Stick of Truth".

Top Bottom