• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony hires Korean superstar Lee Dahye to cosplay as Eve for upcoming Stellar Blade release event

Moonjt9

giphy-downsized-large.gif
This gif never, NEVER gets old. Legendary. Lmao it’s so perfect.

Stellar Blafe will sell like hotcakes

This is sleeper from 2024 same as Helldivers 2
Yep, the game is going against all the bullshit we are used to being fed by big publishers and AAA studios in the west. Same way Helldivers 2 went against the tradition bullshit AAA GAAS model. I can see it seling a ton based on the fact a lot of gamers are fed up with manly and ugly women in AAA games. The game has been all over my Twitter timeline and Youtube feed since the demo launched and the whole IGN France fiasco boosted its popularity even more.

Yep, the game is going against all the bullshit we are used to being fed by big publishers and AAA studios in the west. Same way Helldivers 2 went against the tradition bullshit AAA GAAS model. I can see it seling a ton based on the fact a lot of gamers are fed up with manly and ugly women in AAA games. The game has been all over my Twitter timeline and Youtube feed since the demo launched and the whole IGN France fiasco boosted its popularity even more.
Agree completely. Everything you said is fact. People are sick of this twisted agenda by devs and weirdos who collaborate with them. Between troll faced women and DEI politics shoved into gaming, Western games basically suck. SB is going to be one the best games of the year imo. It will show that people support good games and enjoy a pretty female lead. It also shows that this weird idea that women are objectified if they look pretty is ludicrous. These western devs and the weirdo cult that they are part of are all sick in the head. Look at the people they hire and the garbage they put into their games. That explains everything you need to know about them.

Bernardougf

Gold Member
Fuck nature. If this is what “man” can create, then we know better than nature/god.
My friend.. we can create things much better than this ... I could pull up 50 photos from my surgery portfolio with breasts much more beautiful then this huge pair of falling watermelons without even have to look too much ... to each their own but I personally dont like this huge unshaped mess, its just my professional and personal bias.

But hey.. go crazy... theres boobies for every taste in this great world 😬

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
My friend.. we can create things much better than this ... I could pull up 50 photos from my surgery portfolio with breasts much more beautiful then this huge pair of falling watermelons without even have to look too much ... to each their own but I personally dont like this huge unshaped mess, its just my professional and personal bias.

But hey.. go crazy... theres boobies for every taste this great world 😬
Just not France! Women are dying there!

Top Bottom