• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony hires Korean superstar Lee Dahye to cosplay as Eve for upcoming Stellar Blade release event

Draugoth

Gold Member
sony-hires-superstar-korean-cheerleader-to-cosplay-as-stellar-blades-eve-1.large.jpg

Sony is sparing no expense on the promotion of upcoming PS5 exclusive Stellar Blade in Asia, as it’s hired Korean cheerleading sensation Lee Dahye to cosplay as protagonist Eve as part of a meet and greet in Hong Kong and Taiwan. Those who pre-order the game will have an opportunity to attend an event with the Dragon Beauties dancer, who’s one of the most prominent models in Taipei right now.

Mr.Phoenix

Idk how I feel about this. They should have used the G model of the character.

Then again I guess they went this route cause this lady is more popular.

Power Pro

I am not ashamed to admit that I've watched a few of her vlogs on YouTube. This girl is such a treasure. Beautiful, sexy, and charming as hell.

Dressed as Eve though?

200.gif

Last edited:

Bernardougf

Gold Member
sony-hires-superstar-korean-cheerleader-to-cosplay-as-stellar-blades-eve-1.large.jpg

Sony is sparing no expense on the promotion of upcoming PS5 exclusive Stellar Blade in Asia, as it’s hired Korean cheerleading sensation Lee Dahye to cosplay as protagonist Eve as part of a meet and greet in Hong Kong and Taiwan. Those who pre-order the game will have an opportunity to attend an event with the Dragon Beauties dancer, who’s one of the most prominent models in Taipei right now.

REEEEEEEE male feminists right now...

3T3Mj6J.gif

Top Bottom