• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Humble Bundle Leaked

I wonder if my shit-tier laptop can run Lost World.

Still buying this regardless. It's Sonic, whose games are at least interesting when they're bad or mediocre and often G.O.A.T. level when they're good. Yes, I believe this.

Dinjoralo

Dang, Lost World's already gonna be in a bundle. That is a seriously dense bundle, it's a shame they're all kinda bundled with one key since I don't think that'll let me give games I already own to friends.

Gonna put all the money I give to charity aka Sega.

bE65jZH.jpg

I'll probably take part in this, simply because Sanic defines my life. And having these classics on PC is bound to pay off sooner or later.

SMG

Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed is a fantastic game, will get the bundle thanks to its inclusion.

galvatron

I think this was already available on the cheap in past sonic bundles, aside from Lost World...I highly recommend All-stars transformed to anyone who doesn't have it. Such an honest cart racer.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Remind me: The all-in-one-keys don't give you gift copies of the stuff you already own, yeah?

I'd be down for throwing $10 and getting the copies of stuff I don't have. But since I own most of the Genesis Stuff and CD, it's absolutely pointless to me to give me an "all-in-one" and not allow me to gift the stuff I already have copies of away.

Draeter

Banned
Well fuck, combined keys, i thought i could give a friend my key for ASRT but seems like its going to waste. At least its the only one i have.

Tealmann

Single Combined Key
Augh, but I already have most of the games, I wanna be able to gift some of them to my friends
Anyway, sounds like an amazing deal for those who haven't already bought them. $10 is worth it for All-Stars Racing Transformed alone.

In for Transformed and the Taxman ports

Taxman ports of 1&2 aren't on PC, mobile only.

Menitta

I'd buy that for a dollar. Really bummed I can't play Lost World on my PC. It's requirements are too high for me. There's always Wii U I guess.

kagamin

There was a Nintendo bundle a couple weeks ago with Capcom games among others. So what's your point?

Will any of these games run on a Surface Pro 3?

Remember, the last two Nintendo game bundles were "Friends of Nintendo", signifying what platform they're available on. To answer your last question I believe I've seen a video covering Generation's performace on SP3 and it runs decently well, likewise with the SP2 on Sonic Lost Worlds and it gets around 60fps at lowest (so SP3 can probably run it better), I'd suggest you look it up if you're interested though.

SMG

It's like a yard sale after a relative passes.

More like a publisher selling a lot of old games that have done the bulk of their sales years ago in order to gain some money and at the same time build up anticipation for future games in the franchise.

Crazy to think it was 1992 worldwide launch that I last bought a Sonic game, actually a Sonic day. Really liked it and enjoyed the new character Tails at the time and 2 players was fun times.

Has anything in that list come close to Sonic1/2? I stepped off after seeing 3. Even owned a Mega CD but never got around to trying Sonic CD.

Crazy to think it was 1992 worldwide launch that I last bought a Sonic game, actually a Sonic day. Really liked it and enjoyed the new character Tails at the time and 2 players was fun times.

Has anything in that list come close to Sonic1/2? I stepped off after seeing 3. Even owned a Mega CD but never got around to trying Sonic CD.

Sonic 3 & Knuckles is great.

FaintDeftone

Was hoping to see Generations PC in the $1 or BTA tiers, but I literally never see it on sale for less than $7.50, so I can't complain too much about getting all those other games for $2.50 more.

I'm in the same boat. I've always wanted to play Generations but I never see it at a price I'm willing to pay. For $10 plus all of the others I may jump on this bundle for Generations alone.

Zubz

Banned
I have all of these games except SEGA Racing 1 and the DLC for Transformed & Generations across about 6 different systems, but these deals are fantastic! I might just bite and give the codes out as gifts! Well, 4.1 and 3D Blast aren't good gifts, but I could still give them out.

Dunkley

I already have all of these but can only recommend it to all those interested.

Especially Generations for the modding scene. Buying it at launch I never expected to get more out of this than just the relatively small number of stages in the vanilla game. The Unleashed Project is a fantastic mod to check out, but people also ported stuff from other games like Colors or made entirely original stages. There's a lot to see and a lot to play, definite recommend if Generation's gameplay of either classic or modern Sonic appeals to you at all, there's a crapton of character mods and custom stages for both.

Daingurse

Generations is the most fun I've had with Sonic game in recent memory. I simply adored the game on PC, it actually lived up to my hype and expectations. Sonic 2 however is my favorite game of all time though, so nothing will top it lol. But man, Generations PC is easily my favorite 3D entry in the entire franchise, and is one of my favorite Sonic titles ever.

impact

Banned
only one I'd actually wanna play is Lost World, too bad they're doing this ridiculous one key thing so I can't actually get a copy

Combined keys sucks, if you don't have Generations and ASRT, though, that $10 tier is terrific. Both are some of the best Sonic in a long time.

Lost World is pretty bad, and say this loving Generations and Colors.

...eh...problably not

I mean last time i checked modders weren't even too excited about this one.

The level design shits itself like two levels in. Sonic tails and eggman arent that charming or even interesting in this game. And tbqh honest serve is an arguement for sonic boom and just edge, its real bad.They added the deadly 6 these reject dreamwork ass dudes that they keep trying to push but their reception is still super negative.

Hell i think the first mods were to remove the d6 and add other characters.

So purchase at your own dismay

I have all of these, just not on PC.. What does that say about me.

If you like the series, it's worth checking out. It's kind of a mixed bag though, so keep that in mind - the first half's not bad but it gets shaky towards the end.

I have Lost World on Wii U and couldn't really get into it, and I'm a lifelong Sonic fan. Wouldn't recommend it honestly.

Thanks. Maybe I replay Generations and its Unleashed mod if I'm in the mood. Man, Generations is great. Nearly five years since and there's no Generations 2. A shame.

pmj

Would it be possible to play Transformed and not use that Yogscast dlc? Having that in the game would be a deal-breaker for me.

WetWaffle

Sorry, I haven't heard about humble bundle before, but for that single combined key, does it mean if I pay $10 I get all those games listed?

whipihguh

Banned
Pretty great deal, will probably beat the average if that's the Taxman port of Sonic CD. I think that's the only game on that list that I don't own in some way or another.

Well, I guess I don't own Lost World either, but I'm not looking to change that, so

Top Bottom