• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Humble Bundle Leaked

FoneBone

Kinda weird to see Sonic Racing Transformed and Generations in the $10 tier when they've been in the $1 and BTA tiers (respectively) in previous bundles.

Still a good deal for those who don't have these games, but the only thing I'd want and don't have is Lost World, and there's no way I'm paying $10 for that.

Myriadis

I almost own nothing Sonic-related ( the early trilogy and Sonic Colours) so I guess I will bite on this too. And my backlog grows...

What's the big difference between Transformed and the normal racing game?

Feeroper

Sweet! I only have Sonic 3 & Knuckles on PC and very recently had considered buying up a bunch of Sonic games with the new Genesis hub. I held off though and now I'm quite thankful I did!

Ill definitely get in on this humble bundle.

I own most of these thanks to various collections on Amazon, but a lot of them didn't come with Steam keys. Assuming the ones in this bundle do, I'll be picking it up if it's cheap.

I've been wanting to make some romhacks for the new Sega Steam Workshop but didn't own any of the classic Sonic games besides CD on Steam yet. This'll finally let me!

Neoxon

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!
image.php

Valahart

Now I regret buying 5 of those on the last sale.

Oh well, I can always hope for a nice trade and it seems worth it for the ones I don't already have.

How do you guys know it's going to be a single key?

Kinda weird to see Sonic Racing Transformed and Generations in the $10 tier when they've been in the $1 and BTA tiers (respectively) in previous bundles.

Still a good deal for those who don't have these games, but the only thing I'd want and don't have is Lost World, and there's no way I'm paying $10 for that.

I literally don't own a single one of these and have at least slight interest in nearly all of them, so I'm in for $10. Would still get just those two instead if they were covered in the $1 or BTA tiers, though.

bman94

This is the first humble bundle in which I have everything. Not all on Steam but I still have everything on multiple consoles.

I have everything except the DLCs, Sonic 1, Lost World, and the second week BTA games... It would be nice to have Sonic 3 and Knuckles, let's see where the BTA hovers at.

Kevin Atomic

Neo Member
While I love this bundle I also have several of these. Usually I would just give some away but the single key thing really kills my interest. The price obviously justifies what I get over what I don't get....but still.

Amazing value, but I have everything except Lost Worlds, which I don't care for (I played it once at EGX, and didn't like it). I can also see a lot of people having most games here, as Sonic PC bundles are quite common.

Still, anything that gets more people playing Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is fine by me.

Speaking of which, we're well overdue for a sequel, Sumo.

JSoup

Banned
You know what's awesome? After the mods-for-Genesis Steam patch, I decided to finally do a stock take to figure out what I owners on Steam... and all I was missing were the Sonics.

Makes sense. The Genesis packs never include the Sonic games, which are always more expensive.

Top Bottom