• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Game Sales Numbers?

Jonk

I was trying to find out some NPD-like numbers for some SNES games. Total games sold, stuff like that. Where would I go to check those numbers, any archival numbers site on game sales, or something if they exist in a data chart.

AniHawk

Jonk said:
I was trying to find out some NPD-like numbers for some SNES games. Total games sold, stuff like that. Where would I go to check those numbers, any archival numbers site on game sales, or something if they exist in a data chart.

I think there's just the final shipment numbers left (all rounded numbers). Though I doubt there's hundreds of thousands of new SNES games still lying around new in shops, so they're pretty accurate.

Jonk

Does anyone know where I can get any numbers for SNES games sales. It's mainly Nintendo games I want the numbers for. Can anyone point me in the right direction. This is not just for basic knowledge. This is for a written commentary.

ninja-Ook

And if anybody has any US NES sales figures please add them too ;) All I know is that Supe Mario Bros. 3 sold over 7m copies

ninja-Ook

btw I do remember Donkey Kong Country selling 2.5 million copies in something like six weeks during christmas 1994.

Top Bottom