• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skull & Bones delayed to March 9, 2023

fermcr

No matter how much lipstick you put on a pig…

... they want to turn the pig into a lovely unicorn.

7206039_0.jpg

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Ubisoft has just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much you know about pirate culture (I'm an expert)

Nah, this Isn't gonna end well.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
This comes out on my birthday.

Pretty fitting considering I'm probably the only sad fuck on this planet that's looking forward to this game lol
I’m sure it will be somewhat enjoyable. Say what you want about Ubisoft’s lack of creativity and imagination of recent times, but I’m playing Far Cry 6 at the minute and its polished and great fun. Most Ubisoft games are but they then become repetitive and bloated. Always high production value and the worlds they create are great to explore.

KungFucius

King Snowflake
Unless the game is completely unplayable I believe this is a huge mistake on Ubisoft's part. It's gonna get buried next year.
I have been saying that for every delayed game and it is more true with each one. What the fuck is there this holiday outside of GoW? And GoW is not going to last until Thanksgiving. Any other new game that looks halfway decent will sell to people looking to play something new over break. I had this game on my radar because there is nothing. I sure as hell am not going to buy it when everything is released late winter / spring. Now it looks like I am gonna be playing Calisto Protocol regardless of the fact that I am not really a fan of horror games. Or if I get a 4090 I'll play the remastered Morrowind.

Droxcy

Just cancel it man no amount of QA and rework is saving this game. Half the population even forgot what it is just put your studio resources into AC already.

Top Bottom