• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band' Movie

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I love that movie. Everyone else hates it. I actually watched it a couple of weeks ago.

I like the music in this more than the Beetles versions for the most part... not all of them though.

I have used it in the past for videos.

I haven't seen it since I was a kid except for Youtube clips.

I always thought that was Mel Brooks doing the "When I'm Sixty Four" song but was wrong.

I can't believe Aerosmith goes back THAT long. Like wtf!?

I have to watch it again as an adult. It was such a crazy movie.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I haven't seen it since I was a kid except for Youtube clips.

I always thought that was Mel Brooks doing the "When I'm Sixty Four" song but was wrong.

I can't believe Aerosmith goes back THAT long. Like wtf!?

I have to watch it again as an adult. It was such a crazy movie.

My mind was blown in my mid-twenties to learn that Aerosmith sang 'Dream On'. It sounds nothing like Tyler and remains the only song of theirs that I enjoy.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I never knew this movie was universally panned. Critics and audiences hated it apparently. But when I saw it as a little kid I absolutely loved the movie and saw multiple times. I would really like to see it again but I think I would still love it.

Muffdraul

My sister took me to see it when it was in theaters. Or maybe my mom took us? I would have been 9, so my sister would have been 14. All I know is that she was the reason we went, she was out of her mind with obsession for the Bee Gees and especially Peter Frampton. I remember liking it because of Steve Martin and robots and just being trippy in general. I watched it again for the first time when it came out on blu ray and, eh, I still thought it was fun. People love to get all hate bonery over the dumbest shit, I swear.

daffyduck

Gen X would’ve been little kids at the time of either of those movies.
Actually “Boomer“ would apply in this case.

Krathoon

Gen X would’ve been little kids at the time of either of those movies.
Actually “Boomer“ would apply in this case.
Yeah. I was a little kid back then. George Burns was a big thing before he died.

I also remember the "Where's the beef?" lady.

Top Bottom