• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Season 3 of One Punch Man Announced

Draugoth

Gold Member
visual_04.jpg

https://onepunchman-anime.net/

lachesis

Well, hope they would do all the way to the end of Garou saga this time around..., which just wrapped up a couple weeks ago... but very unlikely.
TBH, not even sure where it ended up in S2... it's been so long.

YukiOnna

Nice timing since the Garou Arc just wrapped up today. 7 year long run for Murata's version.

Whoever the new studio is has a monumental task with the amount of fights and that finale though.

Last edited:

Spaceman292

Banned
Haven't been keeping up with this. Is it still the same joke over and over or has something different happened?

Last edited:

Little Mac

Gold Member
One punch man is the first anime that lured me into reading manga (Demon Slayer the second). Having said that ... it seems like the OPM anime is like 10 years behind the manga. The graphic OP post though seems like they are seriously fast tracking the anime.

Last edited:

Doom85

Give those animators time to breathe, jaysus.

The Office Reaction GIF

Like, yes, Mappa is awesome, but goddamn are they taking on too much. Like Vinland Saga 2, final cour of AOT, Hell’s Paradise, more Jujutsu Kaisen, a Zombieland Saga movie, and of course after the latest trailer we now know they’ve been working their asses off on Chainsaw Man (they even said this is their biggest passion project). But they can’t do everything.

I know Madhouse doesn’t seem to be where they were back in the day, but I mean if they can get the Season 1 director and the right animators involved, it could still be great. Hell, I’d still trust even current Madhouse to do better animation than what OPM Season 2 had.

YukiOnna

The Office Reaction GIF

Like, yes, Mappa is awesome, but goddamn are they taking on too much. Like Vinland Saga 2, final cour of AOT, Hell’s Paradise, more Jujutsu Kaisen, a Zombieland Saga movie, and of course after the latest trailer we now know they’ve been working their asses off on Chainsaw Man (they even said this is their biggest passion project). But they can’t do everything.

I know Madhouse doesn’t seem to be where they were back in the day, but I mean if they can get the Season 1 director and the right animators involved, it could still be great. Hell, I’d still trust even current Madhouse to do better animation than what OPM Season 2 had.
Besides they would actually die due the sheer amount of battles in the Garou Saga. I hope the rumours that it’s Bones is true.

GloveSlap

I hate how long these seasons take. Looking forward to it. Even though season 2 was disappointing in some ways, i still very much enjoyed it.

Top Bottom