• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scored a cheap psvr2 recommend me some games!

VinnyMac

As the title says scored a psvr for 225 on FB market place this morning. Any stand out games? Sucks vr 1 games don't work. Havnt read or really paid to much attention to this one but I couldn't pass that price up.

I like everything I want something that feels real or that really showcases it .I already plan on playing re 8 and 4. As re7 on the first headset was amazing.

fart town usa

Gold Member
Organ Quarter! (if you like survival horror/Silent Hill)

Propagation: Paradise Hotel if you like classic Resident Evil.

Legendary Tales for so amazing physics based Souls/Diablo style goodness. 4 player coop too.

So many good games! Someone link the PSVR2 OT please, join us in there OP. We're always discussing games.

fart town usa

Gold Member

Browse the PSN store OP and then ask about specific games in the OT. We'll get you sorted out.

Welcome to the party! 🥳

R6Rider

Gold Member
Lots of great titles to play. Here's a few to get started:

Red Matter 2
Moss Books 1 + 2
Saints & Sinners Ch. 1 + 2
Gran Turismo 7
Crossfire
The Light Brigade
Propagation: Paradise Hotel
Puzzling Places

Check out the OT (linked in a few posts above) for recommendations, videos, and discussions.

FrankWza

GT7 and use your savings to buy a wheel and pedal set if you don't already have one. Get a set of Explores to keep the heat down. You'll be hooked

Top Bottom