• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

San Francisco police interrupts sex party involving midgets, emus and a fountain of sperm

JSoup

Banned
Why wasn't i invited?
x479zpxzsj0y.jpg

I didn't know the boar where going to be there as well or I would have sent you an invite, my dude.

Super Mario

Banned
Since this was in San Francisco, the only thing we need to know is that love is love <3 What others do in their own home is of no concern to you.

I wanna know who is the brains behind this fucked up spunkathon

That's not half as concerning as why there is such a demand for this that 500 people showed up.

TrainedRage

Banned
Every time elite costal liberals point out how 'backwards' the south is, just point them to this article and the mountains of other stories from California/SF.

Absolute deplorables.

Every time elite costal liberals point out how 'backwards' the south is, just point them to this article and the mountains of other stories from California/SF.

Absolute deplorables.
The south is deplorable because they don't have money. Stop hating and get paid my wigga.

Money doesn't make you weird. It makes you eccentric.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Hahaha. I fell for it.

The San Fran part got me. When you got a fucked up city with tons of homeless druggies taking shits on sidewalks, anything is believable.

Now if the writer said this event happened in Rhode Island there is no way that would make sense.

Hahaha. I fell for it.

The San Fran part got me. When you got a fucked up city with tons of homeless druggies taking shits on sidewalks, anything is believable.

Now if the writer said this event happened in Rhode Island there is no way that would make sense.
Isn't that a regular parade for quagmire fest on spooner street?

This is what happens when you release every single Alcatraz Prisoner for a Sausage Party Film Night...

VagueAmpleIraniangroundjay-size_restricted.gif

They couldn't get real moving Animated Objects so they went with Boars and Emus.

Top Bottom