• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saints Row - Official A Song of Ice and Dust Launch Trailer

Spyxos

Gold Member

Saints Row's third DLC, A Song of Ice and Dust, is available now. Check out the trailer for the A Song of Ice and Dust DLC expansion, which brings five new campaign missions, a new enemy faction (The Frostlanders), four new vehicles, new weapons, and more than 20 additional outfits and cosmetics.

A Song of Ice and Dust is a LARP-themed tale set in the crumbling district of Vallejo. Players will experience the epic climax to Saints Row’s popular Dustmoot story, a tale of two “frenemies” (the Boss and Gwen) who, despite their experiences together, still really hate each other.

fox broadcasting GIF by Gotham

squarealex

I'm not going to lie, the game had a lot of potential. Artistically, it wasn't perfect, but there were a lot of good ideas. There was a lot of good intention in terms of animations or other content. (I'm thinking the mission when it's a bit Parody of Mad Max Fury Road)
I think the problem is that it was poorly implemented in the game. It's not catastrophic technically, but it could have been better (I'm not talking only visually), the cutscenes are a bit " soft"
It COULD be better than Saints Row 3, because it had all the cards in hand.
The crew needed be "true" criminal and not zoomer parody

Last edited:
I didn't even knew there was a second DLC...
I straight up forgot this game existed.

But good for the people that enjoyed it, there's more for them...

Valt7786

Eugh, this section of the game really didn't need an entire DLC devoted to it. It was fun for like, ten minutes then it just became a chore. Kinda like the rest of the game tbh.
Should have tried to redeem themselves by having the OG saints turn up to sort out whoever was trying to steal their image/name and let you play as an imported SR3/4 boss and murder your own soyboy creation from this one.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
That's pretty cool.
I don't know why everyone is so ass uptight nowadays. Looks just fine
The game looks just like saints row 3 and it's my fav 2011 game.
I've not played the reboot yet of course. Only a little bit but not enough to get into the story. I realize it lacks the tight pacing and good characters from sr3.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I'll stick with Saints Row 3/4. And lol at the massive 5 missions for their final DLC, Truly going out on a massive note!

Last edited:
Top Bottom