• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Airbus Jr

Banned
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

bitbydeath

djkimothy

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
So has anyone come up with an explanation for why the eyepatch is on the opposite eye that Big Boss would have it on? It only matches Solidus or Solid Snake with the Solid Eye. Unless it's mirrored to fuck with us.

This dude sounds like the biggest fanboy of all-time, yet....................................almost everything he says sounds so true. lol

MBG is alright. he is genuine. he used to actually be an xbox fan before. fanboys dont usually switch sides like that. he was honestly just disappointed in microsoft.

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
MBG is alright and genuine. he used to actually be an xbox fan before. fanboys dont usually switch sides like that. he was honestly just disappointed in microsoft.

Okay, so he has a reasonable mind? That's good. Because the way he's talking about this BlueBox thing is honestly smart.

djkimothy

MBG is alright. he is genuine. he used to actually be an xbox fan before. fanboys dont usually switch sides like that. he was honestly just disappointed in microsoft.

Yah I followed him since his Xbox days. But after Crackdown 3 he slowly began covering PS games.

Would you guys want a Silent Hill and Metal Gear on the same size and scope as God Of War and The Last Of Us?

With all my heart yes. Mostly Silent Hill, but bring on my childhood into the 4k-dimension.

Last edited:
Okay, so he has a reasonable mind? That's good. Because the way he's talking about this BlueBox thing is honestly smart.

yeh he's sound. used to cover xbox mainly until 2018 and than slowly started covering playstation after that. he's one of the better content creators who doesnt scream and swear every 10 seconds.

Top Bottom