• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RaySoft

Back in the day it was way easier to follow stuff like this since internet and tools were alot more limited than by todays standard. Now you have other trolls left and right who can throw you off the beaten path.
It's still fun though. I remember his first stunt with MGS2, letting everyone believe that Snake was the protagonist throughout the game, switching out Raiden for Snake for trailers that showed gameplay from the Strut's.
Back then it was mostly through games magazines we got our fill. I even have a VHS tape with the MGS2 trailer on it:) (complimentary from one of the games magazines back in the day)
The times have certainly changed at least. (I'll let you decide for better or for worse;-)

Last edited:

GhostOfTsu

Banned
Why you say? Because it's just #204863204863 coincidence.

"The number 27 has been recurring during this whole search, so I'm adding a list of all the currently known references to the number 27:

• The Youtube channel linked to Hasan's PSN account was called TwentySeven27, however, the name has now been changed to "Hashtag Unknown"
  • Hasan has 27 connections on LinkedIn. However, I found a second LinkedIn profile of him, but since I don't have an account, I can't check it. If someone has an account, please check it out as well.
  • Silent Hills was cancelled on the 27th of April
  • On the discussion page of Hasan's Youtube channel, there is one comment by Game Boss, saying "RDY". The Game Boss account was created on October 27th 2018 and has this as channel description "The tapes in this Channel are Haunted. Abandon now and lose this Visage".
  • When the Game Boss channel was discovered, it had 27 subscribers. Now it has 28. On the channel are 3 seemingly random short videos (10-20 seconds). I think they are unrelated to the search, but you can check them out if you are interested.
  • The 27th trophy on Hasan's PSN account is called "You Knew, Didn't You?"
These are all references I have found as of now. It's possible I missed any, if so, let me know in the comments and I'll add them!"

From Era:

Tyler Malka is 27

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I'm hearing a lot of crossover talk. R&C's whole marketing (especially on Twitter) was about rifts opening up into different multiverses and causing "crossovers" with various other IPs/universes.

The Insomniac community director did the "what's in the box" tweet from Seven (there is the 7 again)...

Could be something, could be nothing.

Last edited:

Ramz87

DDEMxgl.jpg
David Hayter posted this selfie the other day..

Vick

I was born on.. April 27.

zc3w263.png

giphy.gif

Fushitsusha

Banned
I'm hearing a lot of crossover talk. R&C's whole marketing (especially on Twitter) was about rifts opening up into different multiverses and causing "crossovers" with various other IPs/universes.

The Insomniac community director did the "what's in the box" tweet from Seven (there is the 7 again)...

Could be something, could be nothing.
More like Ruse & Cruise.

if this is all false, than why has nobody come out or said anything to cut it down? if its nothing than its going to end up looking bad on sony and will have this indie studio murdered by outrage.. or is nothing being said because..... they are all in on it and its leading up to a reveal!?

Kdad

if this is all false, than why has nobody come out or said anything to cut it down? if its nothing than its going to end up looking bad on sony and will have this indie studio murdered by outrage.. or is nothing being said because..... they are all in on it and its leading up to a reveal!?
BBGS twitter has tried, so hard, to stop all this...

not really

Last edited:
BBGS twitter has tried, so hard, to stop all this...

not really

didnt they put out the tweet that got people going crazy in the first place? did they really not know what were they were doing and their game happens to start with an S and ends with an L.

its absolutely possible thats the case but when you combine that with all the other stuff we know, than you realise it has to be coordinated. theres just no way its all coincidence.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler

27 is the number of cobalt, huh? That blue stuff?

Top Bottom