• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Seems like we will get some Silent Hill reveal at the game awards. Geoff posted a save the date video with some hidden coordinates. This will lead you to a store which seems fake for a drug from a plant, a similar drug to the one in Silent Hill. Apparently S Hill street is also only 2 blocks away from these coordinates.

I think it’s definitively too early for the bloober Silent Hill reveal, so let’s hope for the best.

It's City Hall.. the LAPD headquarters..

Pretty much everything but South Hill Street being 2 blocks away is a wild stretch from the reddit... the drug thing has nothing to do with anything but a building with some letters you can see painted on top, that kinda sorta (but dont) match something form Silent Hill. But that building is across the street from the coordinates.

But it's far more likely it has something to do with LAPD / LA City Hall and not the S Hill street 2 blocks away... but we'll see in December I guess.

Last edited:
She looks absolutely fine for a 50 year old woman.
ETO_B01_DENISE_RICHARDS_082621.jpg

Too much work done and too much fun in the sun imo

Well, what about the state of play tomorrow?
Sony is playing this state of play already down by saying there will be no first party announcements, so I literally have 0 expectations for it. I mean looking back at the showcase, Sony hyped it up like it was the second coming and all we really learned was what Insomniac is doing and Sony felt like it needed to show us how they love to burn money on completely pointless advertisements.

Sony is playing this state of play already down by saying there will be no first party announcements, so I literally have 0 expectations for it. I mean looking back at the showcase, Sony hyped it up like it was the second coming and all we really learned was what Insomniac is doing and Sony felt like it needed to show us how they love to burn money on completely pointless advertisements.
This, what sony says theyll say it. State of plays arent really for big announcements, just minor ones. If yall want to expect a new goalpost then pray that a psx event happens at december

8BiTw0LF

Banned
Teaser today? - maybe at Game Awards? - maybe at PSX?
#TeamReal has all the time in the world!
#InItForTheLongRun
#CloseTeamFake
#KeepThreadAlive
#Forever

bitbydeath

I that now the ban is over this has returned to being the official irrelevant tweets by/about Hideo Kojima thread.

It's never going to be over is it?
Well, even a lot of team fake think it’s possible that Kojima could be making Silent Hill, so it’s all relevant and with his posts, you can certainly catch those themes coming through.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

You asked what it had to do with Silent Hill.
A lot of Kojima’s tweets that are posted here infer Silent Hill, that’s why they get posted here.
And you said he was "seeking out" these kind of movies..

So I said.. he was watching a movie that just came out, form one of his "friends" in the business... he even saw Edgar in Soho.. during filming lol You think he had to "seek out" this film?

He watches almost nothing but suspense / horror stuff. And it's almost always whatever the latest shit is on Netflix, and now theaters.

You can't "infer" anything Silent Hill because the themes aren't remotely unique.

Last edited:

K2D

Banned
And you said he was "seeking out" these kind of movies..

So I said.. he was watching a movie that just came out, form one of his "friends" in the business... he even saw Edgar in Soho.. during filming lol You think he had to "seek out" this film?

He watches almost nothing but suspense / horror stuff. And it's almost always whatever the latest shit is on Netflix, and now theaters.

You can't "infer" anything Silent Hill because the themes aren't remotely unique.
He's always been a film buff - it's only since a couple years that he startet circling in on a certain kind of movies. Been following him on twitter since mgsv

IntentionalPun

He's always been a film buff - it's only since a couple years that he startet circling in on a certain kind of movies. Been following him on twitter since mgsv
And he's said he's working on a horror project as far back as 2019.

He also talks about other types of films too though.. in fact.. scrolling his US account.. over the last few days, mentioned several films.. most of them not in any way horror/suspense lol

Top Bottom