• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

reksveks

Reaction GIF by moodman
Well yes, but by whom?

They pay for the Microsoft theater to host an event there, but Microsoft has no influence on what is being shown there. And It would make business wise sense to show something big there. Most people who watch a PS event have probably already a PlayStation or are considering getting one, showing a big game at a neutral event makes sense because you can reach other audiences to get interested in your console.

Team real you know what to do

It’s not like he will give any meaningful answer. The best thing to ask is perhaps something like “do you have a surprise announcement where people will freak out about?”. But even then he always hype his shows up to the max, so his answer will be “yes” regardless.

If it is a reimagining of the first Silent Hill, i say Mads Mikkelsen for Dr. Kaufmann, and Ralph Ineson for Harry. (didn’t Kojima want to work with Ralph Ineson?)

Traxtech

They just announced that Konami has 2 statues coming out of Pyramid Head from Silent Hill 2 from two different companies.

First company is First 4 Figures, and the second is Figurama.

The license is getting awfully active lately, hopefully it means something in relation to a remake, etc

Last edited:

CuNi

They just announced that Konami has 2 statues coming out of Pyramid Head from Silent Hill 2 from two different companies.

First company is First 4 Figures, and the second is Figurama.

The license is getting awfully active lately, hopefully it means something in relation to a remake, etc

Or they are just cashing in on the random silent hill popularity since abandoned. That would be my guess.

trikster40

This fake account is following Blue Box and not vise versa or did you really think Kojima or the Konami fan shop would be following this account?

That list shows what the account is following
Aaah, thought it was showing who was following them. Geez, I was al for having fun on TeamReal for a while, but this is gotten quite stupid.

Althoigh, it does sound like something a team Faler would do to troll Team Real…

lol

I just hope they don’t make a remake of the second one. I started it again and on PC with all the fan patches, it still holds up and don’t need a remake.

i would prefer a completely new entry, but if it will be a remake hopefully of the first game.

8BiTw0LF

Banned
Rahul Kohli - The (new) protagonist in Silent Hill?

Are Cory Barlog and Kojima working together on the next Silent Hill? We've been teased about it since the Abandoned (red&blue&morsecode) conspiracies started.

Well played boys - we'll see you at the Game Awards - or PSX..

So Cory's wife waited 2 years to post about the secret meeting with Rahul..

Think About It Yes GIF by chelsiekenyon

Last edited:
Top Bottom