• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fret Runner

X1JiBzI.gif

B BiohazardX95 believed this was clue.

So we were thinking earlier that BLUE BOX is an referring to something else but we couldn't figure out for what. We came up with this idea based on the alphabet order.

B = 2
L = 12
U = 21
E = 5

B = 2
O = 15
X = 24

Use the numbers to find the letters on the box.

TxmmlWD.jpg

If you apply this code to the box that says "HANDLED WITH LOVE FRAGILE EXPRESS" the letters you get are "ALLLAEX" which doesn't make any sense. But Maybe it is an anagram for "ALL LEAX" as in all the Konami Leaks (Silent Hill, Metal Gear Solid, and Castlevania) are in the BLUE BOX. "Handle With Love" meaning take care of the IPs. Here is the original Konami Leak.

4H7j5EY.png

the penguin

Guys this is a Half-Life 3 reveal...

On a serious note, even if it was Kojima, im so bored of these cryptic announcements. It was cool when i was 12. When i remember the cringe with MGS5 and Moby Dick studios and developer with a bandaged head giving interviews...yeah ok, give me the fucking game and shut up already.

decisions

So people are saying the Death Stranding PS5 trailer has Metal Gear music, but is it really the exact track? Which game is it from? What is the song called on the OST?

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

It is a sequel to Antarctic Adventure and has the distinction of being the first game that Hideo Kojima ever worked on.
9NwR39z.jpg

Last edited:

DelireMan7

On 13 July 2018, Konami shut down the project due to legal issues.
In context maybe...

"On 4 July 2018, Qimsar, a 17-year-old developer and fan of P.T., remade the playable teaser for the PC and released it for free.[72][73] On 13 July 2018, Konami shut down the project due to legal issues.[74] However, Konami offered Qimsar an internship to work with its development offices.[75]"

They shut down a fan project to remake P.T. Not P.T. itself

Last edited:
Let's add this to the list of coincidences.

Not sure this only works with one specific pic from a site that reports about those "rumours".

I think theres a lot of stuff beeing made by people to mislead those who are activly looking for stuff that can connect Blue Box Studios to Silent Hill / Kojima
Add google (internet) algorithms into the mix and youre getting into a maze of artificially created connections between incoherent/independet stuff.

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
I'm definately on the side of this being a Hideo Kojima Silent Hill game. There's too many tidbits of info aligning now.

I'll quote my late dad:
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's probably Hideo Kojima.

How old is your dad?

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
In context maybe...

"On 4 July 2018, Qimsar, a 17-year-old developer and fan of P.T., remade the playable teaser for the PC and released it for free.[72][73] On 13 July 2018, Konami shut down the project due to legal issues.[74] However, Konami offered Qimsar an internship to work with its development offices.[75]"

They shut down a fan project to remake P.T. Not P.T. itself
This Qimsar guy then changed his identity and became Hasan Karahaman to exact cold revenge. What a legend! /s

AALLx

If you follow the trail from Game Boss, these are the online presences that seem to be actively linked together:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLERvkmTYCh6jeMt6vD076A <- Game Boss
https://twitter.com/EliUnderflow <- Hank Arman

Given that these people have posted some of the "fake" stuff previously, they're either trolls muddying the water by doing a fake ARG on the side, or none of the previous stuff are actually fake. They're heavily leaning into the Silent Hill stuff, so take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

TidusYuna

We are getting Siren references, Silent Hill references, Penguin Adventure references, probably going to get some castlevania and hopefully suikoden references.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes

9NwR39z.jpg
OMG. I have been looking for this game for like 20 years. This was pretty much the first game I ever played growing up. My cousin had an atari and this keyboard console. But i was only around 4 or 5 years old so i didnt remember the name of it. I guess its called the MSX. I have searched for this game for years now and could never find it. THANK YOU!!!

The music the gameplay. So many great memories, and to find out that Kojima worked on this is absolutely incredible. I had no idea but I have literally been a fan of kojima my entire life.

This just made my day.

Top Bottom