• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LiquidRex

3C5cPyc.jpg
sJbycNR.jpg
pB3aQeW.jpg

elliot5

Cherno already pointed out that, and anyway doesn't change anything for the discussion, since the video shown could have nothing to do with the game, and indeed the developer himself stated that the actual game hasn never been shown.
prob cuz he got caught and scammed sony out of a dev kit by trying to pass an asset flip as his own work

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
We know that reveal was done in this. Not-Kojima also said that video was not the game, only to introduce the shell for the tax evasion and laundering scheme.

Wait a second, wasn't MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima who happened to be the site's biggest Kojima-stan... also Arab or Middle Eastern? Hasan Kahraman

Then he asked for a ban not too long ago to focus on things ...

original.gif

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
I don't who's voice this is but when she says "anything" it sounds so familiar. Slight accent to it.

Sounds very similar to Monica Taylor Horgan who did the original voice for Maria/Mary in SH2. JUST SAYING.

Edit: just compared to the SH2 opening FMV, which starts with Maria doing the "James, honey..." speech. Very similar intonation.

Last edited:
If that would be really just a random guy and ceo of a small company, I would have loved to see how he approached Sony and got the game in the show, was it a conversation like this:

Hasan: We have not released a real game until now, but look at this cool video I made as a teaser for my game! Can you show it at your next presentation?

Sony: Wow, looks cool, okay we will show it at our show.

Hasan: Full disclosure, it is not from the actual game but just a video to announce the game.

Sony: Oh that is no problem at all we will show it anyway. How is development progressing?

Hasan: Oh we are just a small Studio from Amsterdam, but have big ambitions so we are working hard on it, but it would be great to have some kind of support.

Sony: Yes we can imagine how hard it must be for a small team, but here is a list with more than 7 studios which you can contact and they will all support you.

Hasan: Oh thanks, I will do that.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
If that would be really just a random guy and ceo of a small company, I would have loved to see how he approached Sony and got the game in the show, was it a conversation like this:

Hasan: We have not released a real game until now, but look at this cool video I made as a teaser for my game! Can you show it at your next presentation?

Hasan: Full disclosure, it is not from the actual game but just a video to announce the game.

Sony: Oh that is no problem at all we will show it anyway. How is development progressing?

Hasan: Oh we are just a small Studio from Amsterdam, but have big ambitions so we are working hard on it, but it would be great to have some kind of support.

Sony: Yes we can imagine how hard it must be for a small team, but here is a list with more than 7 studios which you can contact and they will all support you.

What "show" was he in?

It’s this easy? Wow, I’m hitting up Sony tomorrow.

Dabaus

Banned
pLcPnC6.jpg

Also important to note that Kojima just used music from Metal Gear Solid in his Death Stranding Director's Cut trailer, which was also heavily referencing Metal Gear... in a Sony owned game. Seems pretty obvious Konami and Sony are working together. Sony's lawyers wouldn't have let Kojima use that music unless Konami gave them the ok.
Which song did he use?

Javthusiast

Banned
The Shadow Moses background music. In fact, I believe the video was a recreation of the Shadow Moses beginning stage.

Wait it was the actual music? I thought it was a heavily inspired original song. If it's the actual music plus all the heavy hints at mgs then things could have been smoothed over between Jimbo and Konami.

GhostOfTsu

Banned
I don’t get it. Why do people want Kojima to make a Silent Hill game all of a sudden? Yes, P.T. was scary, but it did not resemble Silent Hill at all. Give me a hint of Team Silent being back in business and I’ll be hyped. Then give me indications that Kojima is helping Bluepoint to remake MGS and I’ll fucking lose my shit! Kojima + Silent Hill, though? Meh.
But P.T was Silent Hill? That's what he was working on before he was fired by Konami. It's not all of a sudden. He was actually working on Silent Hill lol

Did you miss that or I'm reading your post wrong?

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
But P.T was Silent Hill? That's what he was working on before he was fired by Konami. It's not all of a sudden. He was actually working on Silent Hill lol

Did you miss that or I'm reading your post wrong?
PT was the viral puzzle that led to the Silent Hill teaser. A taste of the foundation and psychological vision for the SH game he was is making.

Last edited:
Top Bottom