• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] Xbox Showcase Lineup Potentially Leaked

Fake or Real?

• Team Real

Votes: 95 26.6%
  • Team Fake

Votes: 262 73.4%

• Total voters
Ok so far we know for sure about
* Fable
* Persona 3 Remake
* Persona 5 Tactics
* Forza Motorsport
* Starfield

And people also expect
* Hellblade 2

What else?

fermcr

I fucking love Microsoft calling this shit "Xbox showcase" when pretty much all the gameplay trailers are running on PC. Give a fucking break man. Just call "Microsoft gaming showcase" or something lol.

Give me that fable gameplay :messenger_relieved:

Do you realize that Microsoft's PC gaming Windows app is called Xbox?
When they mention Xbox, it can be related to their console and/or their PC Xbox app.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
No Perfect Dark.... :(

Team Real here. It's too specific. Some of these games I've never heard of.

Last edited:

mortal

Gold Member
I imagine so as not to catch the reflection of the person who took the photo on the screen.
No I mean literally take a screenshot, instead of taking a photo.

Every single fake has the exact same setup. Low-quality, angled, confidential.

Last edited:

feynoob

Photos also have meta data, arguably even more so with location info, date etc.
but you can play around with those photos.
Take a pciture, send it to a server, take another picture, delete that server pciture and repeat the process again.

Elon must caught people by sending a small print label that can identify leaker.

mortal

Gold Member
but you can play around with those photos.
Take a pciture, send it to a server, take another picture, delete that server pciture and repeat the process again.

Elon must caught people by sending a small print label that can identify leaker.
You can do that with a screen shot too.
Plus places like 4chan exist, that allows for anonymous uploads. Hell they can even just type out the info lol.

Fakes all have the same signafifires.
These fakers all copy each other even down to the potato quality, which hilarious considering what even budget smartphones cameras are capable of now.

Last edited:
Ok so far we know for sure about
* Fable
* Persona 3 Remake
* Persona 5 Tactics
* Forza Motorsport
* Starfield

And people also expect
* Hellblade 2

What else?

Avowed, presumably.

Because four sources I've spoken with have confirmed that both Avowed and Fable will be shown at the Xbox Games Showcase. These new trailers will as promised not be CG like the ones used to announce the games, but instead give us an indication of what they'll actually look and play like.

Shut0wen

Out of that whole list i hope AOE mythology is legit, by far the best one imo

Also not gunna lie this looks legit, more hyped for jet set radio now

Last edited:

Hot5pur

Xbox has been doing OK I think but definitely not crushing it like Sony and Nintendo. Psychonauts 2, high on life, Forza horizon, halo, hi fi rush, age of empires and flight simulator, it's not bad at all but it's not wow.
I do think now is about the time many of the things they've been working on are getting close, and we will see how they do. That Redfall blunder was unexpected but I suspect it was another one of those games that started out as GaaS and then have to be "fixed". Seeing Sony chase the GaaS trend is even worse than their obsession with cinematic games and ruining God of war.
Hope this presentation will be hype. Starfield on PC at 4K maxed out sounds pretty good.

Thirty7ven

Banned
Seeing Sony chase the GaaS trend is even worse than their obsession with cinematic games and ruining God of war.
Hope this presentation will be hype. Starfield on PC at 4K maxed out sounds pretty good.

Ruining god of war even though it’s critically and commercial a mega hit?

Obsession with cinematic games? A look at games release this gen and I don’t see how PlayStation is more obsessed with cinematic games than Xbox.

Nice trolling.

Ruining god of war even though it’s critically and commercial a mega hit?

Obsession with cinematic games? A look at games release this gen and I don’t see how PlayStation is more obsessed with cinematic games than Xbox.

Nice trolling.
I’m an Xbox guy and can’t stand cinematic movie wannabe games. I would trade Hell blade 2 for the next twisted metal game.

hlm666

I would like to see more of this, including it's release date...

I made a comment earlier about this, kinda hoping it might just release during the showcase like that hifi rush game. Been waiting for this for so long and there's been hardly any news about it, so it's either close or in dev hell.

Top Bottom