• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR - New Monster Hunter for Switch (Monster Hunter Rise?)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Been balls deep into MH lately. My 1800h save from MHW got corrupted so I started MHFU a week ago and already have 50h logged. If this rumor is true then I’ll finally bite dat Switch

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Been balls deep into MH lately. My 1800h save from MHW got corrupted so I started MHFU a week ago and already have 50h logged. If this rumor is true then I’ll finally bite dat Switch
You can get Yoshi's Crafted World then! It is not as good as Woolly, but still very enjoyable.

I'd love a Freedom 3 with the quality of life features from World with the combat innovations from Generations.

World was my least-played MH title by a huge margin. "Only" sunk about 100 hours into it, total, whereas the other MH titles I've surpassed 500 hours (reached 1000+ on a few of em).

Skifi28

We all knew it was coming and soon as it's known they have two teams and it fits their pattern. The bigger question is whether it's once again based on the ancient engine/assets or they're finally moving on.

Zannegan

Monster Hunter with just a touch of BotW has me intrigued. Here's hoping all of this is true and that they've timed it to launch alongside that 4K Switch Pro (which I also hope is true, lol).

Top Bottom