• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rockman X8: Paradise Lost Trailer

kiryogi

Banned
Maybe this was posted during E3, but that was on the old forum!

http://www.playfrance.com/ps2/downloads/videos/view/,186768217,3,66642.html

"Congrats on defeating Sigma"
"I really can't say how many times this makes it."
"But rest-assured, he isn't coming back."

With humanity's exodus to the moon, they've prepared reploids for its colonization. But as always, Siggy's up to something. Now it's time for the final duel..in outer space!(Not the first time..) The end of Sigma, imagine that :p

Still early, and boy I'm not too amused about the char design change. D: Still I won't miss out on it.

kiryogi

Banned
Aye. Considering it was supposed to have ended at 5. But this one does seem to have some interesting changes. Hopefully not like X6's supposedly big changes.

Bebpo

Banned
As much as I'd like to yell at Capcom for the endless pumping out of sequels, from what I saw at E3. MMX8 looks like the first time they have made the transition from 2d->3d correctly.

The game played exactly like the SFC/SNES ones on a 2d plane with no 3d moving at all from the little I saw. Speed seemed pretty good, and it actually looked kinda fun.

Who knows, maybe it will turn out alright?

hiryu

MMX7 is a very underatted game. I love the series so I can't wait for X8. The trailer looks great and it looks like it sticks to 2d only.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
OMG TITLE RIPOFF!!!

toppl.jpg

:p

Top Bottom