• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rock Band Beatles should had worked with a joystick

Harlock

I remember PS2 era Guitar Hero worked just pressing the buttons. Not the case with Beatles (and maybe all Rock Band games).

I have a guitar, but I really suck at using it and would rather play with a controller, like a simple rithm game as Taiko no Tatsujin.

Maybe this is one of motives guitar hero games died. It could had a longer live without extra hardware and simple control.

Bridges

Rock Band Blitz was absolutely fantastic because of this, you could import your entire library (minus Rock Band 3 and The Beatles) and then use those songs to compete for high scores with just a controller.

I really wish they would make a sequel, considering it is impossible to find RB4 instruments right now, Rock Blitz has been defunct for years and that are still releasing weekly DLC.

MMaRsu

Banned
Should had worked?

Wtf

Its not Should had

Its not should of

its should have

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I remember the Christmas I got Guitar Hero 2 without a controller, my fault really, not like my mum knew there was a giant plastic guitar to go with the newest game I was asking for.

Ended up getting pretty damn good, could FC Buckethead on hard if I remember right.

Robin Williams What Year Is It GIF

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
what they really need is a way to buy new hardware. Mine died in a house flood a few months ago and I can’t find replacements for ps5/4.

Rock Band Blitz was absolutely fantastic because of this, you could import your entire library (minus Rock Band 3 and The Beatles) and then use those songs to compete for high scores with just a controller.

I really wish they would make a sequel, considering it is impossible to find RB4 instruments right now, Rock Blitz has been defunct for years and that are still releasing weekly DLC.
I always thought that if they added a Blitz mode to Rock Band 4, it would have helped sell more of the DLC to people who can't get or don't want the controllers.

nush

Controller support was removed from the GH/RB games as a form of anti piracy protection. The idea being that people would buy a guitar even if they ran copied discs.

Quasicat

Rock Band: The Beatles is one of the reasons why I still have my PS3 even though I don’t have a guitar for it anymore. Instead, I treat it like Beatles Karaoke with the microphone. I wish my Xbox guitars worked for it, but what I have is better than nothing.

Top Bottom