• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil | Official Teaser | Netflix

Go_Ly_Dow

Nothing eventful ever happens in the peaceful New Raccoon City. The legendary franchise Resident Evil brings its battle for survival to Netflix on July 14th.

Really catches that gothic vibe from the original Resi games with a lovely Californian smear....ahem.

Efe

RE has unlimited rotten milk supply but come on, just leave the poor zombie cow alone ffs.

The director recently claimed that this movie follows the game lore, that also stuff like Wesker dying in that volcano happened. So they are trying to make this a future sequel to the games ? This isn't the Wesker we know from the games?

The director recently claimed that this movie follows the game lore, that also stuff like Wesker dying in that volcano happened. So they are trying to make this a future sequel to the games ? This isn't the Wesker we know from the games?
Apparently the "Wesker Project" produced more than one Wesker; that's part of the official lore of the games.

From what I remember the whole thing was very eugenics-based (goal of producing a "superior breed of humans").

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.

I'm surprised but it's looking... ok?
As an adaptation of course, especially after that terrible last movie.

Romulus

That actually looks shitty enough to make me not care. Kinda wish it looked a little worse so I could watch it for the laughs, but who knows maybe there's potential.

Top Bottom