• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rap / Hip Hop

Kev Kev

not a big fn of rap/hip hop but some underground stuff really catches my ear. to the point that i will actually want to listen to it, rather than tolerate it like i do with most rap.

YCoCg

The beat on this is pretty damn catchy but then again it is a Pharrell Williams, but damn the video is fucking fire, would love a behind the scenes on this one.

• Fire
Reactions: Dis

Winter John

Gold Member
I been listening to a lot of MF Doom and Madlib’s stuff recently. Most people point to Madvillainy as Doom’s best but The Mouse and the Mask is my favorite. Madlib’s Shades of Blue is fuckin fantastic as well

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
Yes I enjoy part 1 a bit more so far but part 2 is great as well.

You know what when you posted this I would agree but now after few dozens more listens I must say I like Part 2 more. Great albums, let's hope for part 3 or a new project soon (I don't want to wait 11 years again).

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
You know what when you posted this I would agree but now after few dozens more listens I must say I like Part 2 more. Great albums, let's hope for part 3 or a new project soon (I don't want to wait 11 years again).

Mo money in the bank 6...

Last edited:
Top Bottom