• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random thoughts.

Audiophile

Gold Member
Glee totally ruined Don't Stop Believin'

14yrs on and I'm still traumatised when it comes on the radio.

I'll enjoy it, but I feel totally uncool in the moment.

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
That's it guys, I've found her, my future wife...

What a beautiful lady.

kpbMhHk.png

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
Working from home did a task for a lazy moron of a coworker who was "too busy".

He later thanked me on Teams and I replied "My pleasure, there's no "I" in "CUNT".

Now my Lead wants to talk to me but he wrote "LOL" in the chat 😆

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I think we're far enough away from it for me to finally come clean.

NIN's version of Hurt is far better than Cash's cover, and I say this as a Cash fan. Tront just nails the emotion and delivery better. The intro lyrics do not match the old age perspective ("I hurt myself today to see if I still feel.") If Cash had removed this section and modified it to better reflect the old age perspective, it could have been better.

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
I'm getting more and more irritated at NPC'S while simultaneously being kinda jealous. Perspective vs loneliness. Sigh.
Why think for yourself when you can outsource it to others? It's so easy!

I haven't had an independent thought since I came up with the idea for mag-lev travel back in '96, only to find the Japanese beat me to it. And I've never been happier!

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Because those participating in a simple world view don't get there heads bombarded with fundamental word issues

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Holy shit, I made a tonic from a ghost pepper and some Kentucky moonshine. I mixed it with some ramen noodles and red Thai pepper flakes.
Hungry Noodles GIF

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
The Irony is that without that incentive it'll turn out just like that lmao.

Is that Irony? It is right?

Me dumb dumb

Last edited:

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
I still remember the trauma of a year ago..
It still haunts me somewhat.
This St. Patrick's Day , though , has been far better..

I guess all it takes is time.

Last edited:

Jsisto

Fuck all these people saying that cleaning your ears with q-tips is dangerous. Yea it’s dangerous if you’re a Neanderthal jamming them into your ear as if you were trying to poke a lizard with a stick or something. Nothing more satisfying than gently swirling a q-tip on the outside of each ear to remove any excess ear wax after a hot shower melts it down. Daily routine right there for decades. Come at me.

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
Fuck all these people saying that cleaning your ears with q-tips is dangerous. Yea it’s dangerous if you’re a Neanderthal jamming them into your ear as if you were trying to poke a lizard with a stick or something. Nothing more satisfying than gently swirling a q-tip on the outside of each ear to remove any excess ear wax after a hot shower melts it down. Daily routine right there for decades. Come at me.
The non-pointer end of the Nintendo 3DS stylus was made for grabbin' wax.

badblue

Its not that I don't want to help. I just don't think that I should be fixing the fuck ups of your employee.

They are getting paid enough that I shouldn't have to spend an hour editing documents because of formatting issues.

Last edited:
Top Bottom