• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

QUANTUM ERROR | FGS Spring Showcase Teaser | PS5, PS4, XSX

VCL

team america vomit GIF

I think it's quite intriguing but I'm not sure what to expect - it kind of just looks like a very, very slow Doom.

The floating blue heads... I want one.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
There was an huge lickass for the ps5 power before the reveal gameplay last year..in fact was a ps5 pc exclusive then they have added series x

They used PS5 for publicity and exposure, but Sony never advertised their game nor struck a deal with them for exclusivity. It was a choice they reverted.

Banned
Looks like a game built entirely from stock assets

it always looked like that lol. the only reason anyone is even talking about it is because the devs catered towards PS5 fanboys ahead of the consoles launch. it was only announced for PS5 and promised 4K60fps with raytracing and they talked about how great the PS5 is. so Sony fanboys used this game and the developer's words for theri fanboy warring.

now that the systems are out this game is finally seen for what it really is... a really shitty looking shooter lol

Top Bottom