• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Qatar: If you're gay, you should avoid the 2022 World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kisaya

Mostly, you don´t. In Lebanon there is a different way of thinking, and women can have their own opinion and freedom to do what they want. So don´t generalize your own house hold and make it to be everyone is the same.

Fuck Qatar and their backwards way. Seriously FIFA should just change the location. Corrupt piece of shit organisation.

Okay, and I can tell you I know a lot of Lebanese households that are backwards conversitive. Lebanon is one of the more liberal Arab countries, but there's still a lot of double standards for women there as well despite the freedoms they have. Let's not forget all the shit that Lebanese women singers get for being "too provocative."

I live in an Islamic country currently, you are effectively saying your culture is superior, that's great, I bet they don't care they just want to do things their way.
I'm effectively saying that Qatar's religion shouldn't be forced on visiting fans. I'm not saying my culture is superior and I wouldn't force it on anyone. I would be happy if other cultures weren't forced on me either.

FIFA can go fuck themselves

no more qts ;_;
d6g6ogkgf4g8804s0ko8okk0g.gif

<3

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Boycott this championship PLEASE. It's the only tool left in the box capable of changing FIFA. The big countries should stay AWAY from this tournament and sure, the Russian one as well. Let's call a moratorium on international FIFA championships until they drop their ugly ass politics, corruption and support of evil empires. BOYCOTT.
I agree. If you wanna be a piece of shit country, you can go and do that ALONE. If we have our own values against such tyranny, then it is appropriate to stand by those values and tell them they can go fuck themselves if they can't respect everyone.

Lol @ people trying to say Qatar's just as bad as Lebanon or whatever. The fuck.

It'll basically be the most public atrocity ever if this World Cup actually happens.

Kisaya

Lol @ people trying to say Qatar's just as bad as Lebanon or whatever. The fuck.

It'll basically be the most public atrocity ever if this World Cup actually happens.

When did I say it was just as bad? Just that ignorance exists there as well that's coming from the same ignorance in Qatar.

So, out of curiosity, how do Qatar police officials know if the gay sex law has been violated? Do they put cameras or bugs in every room? Or does the official tour guide stay with you ALWAYS.
Also, don't like football. Shant be watching it anyway. Big problems though, should boycott to send a message about having hateful cultures being a part of the world community. That being said, should it happen the games actually go there, once in Qatar, their laws and customs should be abided no matter how bad they are. If people aren't willing to obey the laws of a country, just don't go to that country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom