• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Performance King Meme Thread | Meme Has No Limits

Noctis114

Neo Member
Meanwhile, in the forseeable future...

1605805911081.jpg

Last edited:

oxman2k

digital foundry doing a dirt 5 face off soon,knowing my luck just got it for the ps5 because of haptic feedback the xsx will win it's only face off.,funny they're not doing watchdogs,cod,next which from people that have played both versions say run better on the ps5 .i have the xsx and ps5 and most that have will have bought the xsx thinking multi plats would run better not the case so far.unless microsoft sort this out quickly i think there could be a few xsx being traded or sold although game pass is good value 80% of the games on it are poor and the rest most people will already own.bc is good on the xsx but it's better on the ps5 with AAA games at locked 60fps another thing microsoft need to sort frame rate first then resolution.

I do love how they lit up the Sky Tower here in Auckland, New Zealand on launch night. Could see the beautiful blue glow from my house.
Too bad I couldn't get a fucking console. Fuck all you scalpers for selling this shit for $2000 - $4000 over here. One cunt even opened the fucking box and is actively using the console but still putting it up for sale at $3700.

0hkykw7drly51.jpg
Holy crap that's cool

And yea I can't get one to save my life here in the US either so im with ya

ethomaz

Banned
digital foundry doing a dirt 5 face off soon,knowing my luck just got it for the ps5 because of haptic feedback the xsx will win it's only face off.,funny they're not doing watchdogs,cod,next which from people that have played both versions say run better on the ps5 .i have the xsx and ps5 and most that have will have bought the xsx thinking multi plats would run better not the case so far.unless microsoft sort this out quickly i think there could be a few xsx being traded or sold although game pass is good value 80% of the games on it are poor and the rest most people will already own.bc is good on the xsx but it's better on the ps5 with AAA games at locked 60fps another thing microsoft need to sort frame rate first then resolution.
Dirt devs will patch even better DS features soon.

Top Bottom