• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Performance King Meme Thread | Meme Has No Limits

Zheph

EnICIIGVEAABej4

Bo_Hazem

Banned

TheKratos

N1tr0sOx1d3

Given another chance
Not sure people here are clueless or bought too much into some magical cerny stories. :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_ok:

To meme a trillion dollars tech company, who have designed

the Xbox OG (tech was way ahead of EE/GS, way way ahead),

the 360 (first to move into unified shaders that shaped modern gfx, beats out Cell/RSX with a year earlier launch)

the One (world's most advanced consumer tracking device for its time) and

the OneX (exclusive custom amd gpu that on paper is 40% faster, but runs games at 4k with higher settings than the other box checkerboarding and struggling at lower res.)

K0XfDLK.gif

Apparently the biggest software company in the globe is struggling with software
That's the thing; Microsoft lack competition on the business software front, it just costs too much to change to a different OS. So companies buy Microsoft because they have to, not because Microsoft is better. I am typing from a Windows computer, but that doesn't mean i actually LIKE windows.

Ps5ProFoSho

People DO understand that Microsoft has some of the smartest graphics programmers IN THE WORLD. We CREATED DirectX, the standard API's that everyone programs against. So while people laude Sony for their HW skills, do you really think we dont know how to build a system optimized for maximizing graphics for programmers? Seriously? There is no way we're giving up a 30%+ advantage to Sony. And ANYONE who has seen both systems running could say there are great looking games on both systems. If there was really huge performance difference, it would be obvious.
BOLD statement

People DO understand that Microsoft has some of the smartest graphics programmers IN THE WORLD. We CREATED DirectX, the standard API's that everyone programs against. So while people laude Sony for their HW skills, do you really think we dont know how to build a system optimized for maximizing graphics for programmers? Seriously? There is no way we're giving up a 30%+ advantage to Sony. And ANYONE who has seen both systems running could say there are great looking games on both systems. If there was really huge performance difference, it would be obvious.
10/10 troll post :lollipop_tears_of_joy:

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
We? Post your CV.

KAL2006

Banned
I feel bad for the people who bought Series X for the best performing multiplatform games shows that Microsoft marketing worked. Sony didn't market PS5 as the most powerful they let the games do the talking. Now Microsoft not only doesn't have the games, they don't have the most powerful system either leaving them in a awkward position. Also excluding the controllers if the Series X build cost is higher Sony have better margins for more power. Honestly this is had for Xbox as I was expecting atleast a difference similar to PS4 to Xbox One.

keram

4mxdrn.jpg

:messenger_winking_tongue:

N1tr0sOx1d3

Given another chance
If you weren’t smart enough to plan ahead then....
TSxTcFn.gif

Bo_Hazem

Banned
It's a joke dumass, don't be so sensitive. Jesus you're worse than the Xbox fanboys trolling in this thread.

Hey, I like cats, and ladies, so imagine both combined (no flirting :lollipop_downcast_sweat: ). You are welcome with us! We have the link of the Xbox Power Meme thread on the OP as it's all about the laughs.:lollipop_raising_hand:

Oh look at you . love taste of salt with my morning coffee . Bless you . Produce more salt please haha
Why using 2 characters of the same game? PlayStation is not lacking unlike xbox

RequiredKindKingbird-small.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom