• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project EVE - Boss Battle

Labolas

I'm guessing this is in a similar situation like Black Myth where it's more like a tech demo than anything else. But still pretty impressed.

Edit: This game was announced a year ago and gave off heavy Nier influences ircc.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Looks fun and yeah, reminded me instantly of Nier:A. Having a sexy girl with a sword might have something to do with that tho.

Yumi

Looks fun and yeah, reminded me instantly of Nier:A. Having a sexy girl with a sword might have something to do with that tho.

And a drone over her shoulder haha. At first I thought she moved to slow, but the attacks are fast. I love Nier Automata but you definitely can span dodge to avoid most attacks or just sprint around enemies. This looks like it could be more calculated. Definitely a game that a playable demo would help to get hands on with how it feels.

Top Bottom