• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post your "The Movies" Movies. (videos!)

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
That is a cool idea! If I had the game I would post something.

BuG

Did the guy in the first one slip on a banana peel or something? I heard the 'weeuurp' sound and then saw the guy on his back but I'm not sure what actually happened. Can you make a cut of 'Knock Knock. Who's There? Banana.' with B-A-N-A-N-A-S blaring in the background as she walks to the camera near the end?

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
I have this idea for a film called "The death of 1000 extras", how many characters can you have in any one scene?

Mupepe

Banned
Ghost said:
I have this idea for a film called "The death of 1000 extras", how many characters can you have in any one scene?
it's out already? what are the system requirements???

also what scores did it get?? OMG I LET IT SLIP UNDER THE RADAR!!

Ferrio

Banned
BuG said:
Did the guy in the first one slip on a banana peel or something? I heard the 'weeuurp' sound and then saw the guy on his back but I'm not sure what actually happened. Can you make a cut of 'Knock Knock. Who's There? Banana.' with B-A-N-A-N-A-S blaring in the background as she walks to the camera near the end?

Not quite..... use your imagination. I need to remake it with 2000 technology so you can see what actually happens.

Ghost said:

Think the biggest one i saw was like... 10 and that's only a zombie scene? Average is 3 for group scenes.

pilonv1

I have a lot of grand ideas for movies but I'm lazy and have no patience so I'll probably never make them. Instead I'll use it to make funny movies that make fun of forum users.

Ferrio

Banned
pilonv1 said:
I have a lot of grand ideas for movies but I'm lazy and have no patience so I'll probably never make them. Instead I'll use it to make funny movies that make fun of forum users.

It's the new Fanta Shokata!

Top Bottom