• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Expansion The Teal Mask will release on September 13th 2023

Draugoth

Gold Member
F3Az0v7aYAABDz5

F3A1RHybUAAYwmS

F3A18fXaQAEflJE
F3A1-UpaoAAtMrk

Here’s the latest information about The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero for Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet!​

Last edited:

Smasher89

Does the base game runt well yet?
Doubt it, checked someone stream the last "big" raid, and that was running as bad as ever. I feel much less hyped for this, than the 30s teaser for the xenoblade 3 future redeemed trailer, potencially first skip (especially since sword/shield dlc wasnt that great). No new moves or anything so i think ill skip out and watch whats new once it releases when someone plays to decide if it seems worth or not. Nintendo online fee+dlc is a bit much for something that could be it's own basegame!

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Cool, my daughter watched the trailer a few days ago and wanted so badly to play it. The placeholder date just said 12/31/2023. She will be glad to know it’s coming much sooner than that.

Saber

Gold Member
Does the base game run well yet?

No.
It has some big ass stutters(not that common though), some areas like the center area and cities still runs bad(not abysmal) and the main event, tera raids, are still pretty much the same(models glitches, the whole menu just stops which means a lost battle, camera glitches, etc).

Last edited:
Top Bottom