• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store Sales in North America: September 13 to 19, 2016 – Batman & Co-Op S

HotHamBoy

No flash sale? Arrogant Sony!!

Guess no flash sales this week :/

You have failed us PSN team

Yup, was waiting for it too. It's cool, I'll keep my money, Sony.

There's 5 Friday's this month. I'm pretty sure that the monthly flash sale will be this weekend.

Sooooo.....

If I really wanted to like Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus, but actually had a hard time enjoying it (awful level "design," extremely bland enemies, shit-tier camera/lock system, horrendous boss-fights, etc) I'm probably not gonna like Estival Versus either, yeah?

There's 5 Friday's this month. I'm pretty sure that the monthly flash sale will be this weekend.

Sooooo.....

If I really wanted to like Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus, but actually had a hard time enjoying it (awful level "design," extremely bland enemies, shit-tier camera/lock system, horrendous boss-fights, etc) I'm probably not gonna like Estival Versus either, yeah?
While I haven't played SV yet, everyone in the official threads says that EV is much better, with some even saying that have trouble going back to SV after playing it.

Top Bottom