• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Now games for May: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, Soulcalibur VI, Blasphemous

Draugoth

Gold Member
FRwleKrWYAArS8W

Mr Hyde

Don't sleep on Blasphemous. It's s great 2D Souls-like, with haunting iconography (seriously, there are some fucked up imagery here), interesting lore, great boss fights, excellent OST and some kick ass free dlc. I've done as far as NG++ and it's one of my favorite games.

yurinka

Blasphemous has awesome and unique pixel art with an exotic setting and is a challenging metroidvania, I suggest you to play it, it's very good.

I personally know some of the devs who made it, but believe me: it's a great game

Wow I love these games.. where do I subscribe!?
They disabled it on the PSN store because they are transitioning to the new service, but two days ago I subscribed to PS Now using a code bought in a cd key store.

They temporally disabled to redeem codes to stack them until the release of the new PS+, but they allow to redeem codes to subscribe.

Never heard of any of these, Are they worth downloading?
Soulcalibur VI got 82 in OpenCritic (91% of critics recommend)
Blasphemous got 80 in OC (85% of critics recommend)
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 got 79 in OC (67% of critics recommend)

Yes, they are good games, worth downloading.

Last edited:
Wow I love these games.. where do I subscribe!?

Oh I see the subscribe button is right here when you look at the game in the storefront.. very cool.. I'll just click that and I'll be playing right away!
IohSh2F.jpg
The effort for these errors are something else. "Something went wrong".
I mean...yeah...we see that.

Anyway this is going to be a mess until the new PS Plus is in place.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Sorry I didn't see it there. My apologies. I played Soul Caliber on dreamcast. Is it still fun?
If you enjoyed it on the Dreamcast I can't see why you wouldn't like the new one

AGRacing

The effort for these errors are something else. "Something went wrong".
I mean...yeah...we see that.

Anyway this is going to be a mess until the new PS Plus is in place.
Hey bro... sincere thanks for getting the point. It is pretty f'ing pathetic eh? Kind of feels hastily thrown together? Not really worthy of the brand )? Maybe the result of a panicked plug-pull ? It's ridiculous.

Top Bottom