• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdrr gnr

iuQBijQ7Z74Vy.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka7_wpRuXl0
Fuck -- that's great.

Mikey Jr.

These gifs are.....unreal.

I mean, they are fucking funny, no doubt. But they way they put these faces on the original gif. Holy shit.

jett

D-Member
I dunno how some of you manage to make the faces move perfectly beneath the original face. Mine are always twitching. :( That GOW3 gif looks absolutely perfect for instance.

I dunno how some of you manage to make the faces move perfectly beneath the original face. Mine are always twitching. :( That GOW3 gif looks absolutely perfect for instance.
Use a 2d tracker to track a position for both eyes, then apply those two points as both position and rotation data. After Effects has this built in to the standard motion tracker, check it out!

jett

D-Member
Use a 2d tracker to track a position for both eyes, then apply those two points as both position and rotation data. After Effects has this built in to the standard motion tracker, check it out!

oh hell, I've been doing my gifs frame by frame like a chump.

Zeal

Banned
Anyone with some epic photoshop skills mind Kazifying the good old Chief's avatar? Just an awesome face inside the visor would be great, or even just dem eyes.

Gotta get ready for the event, son. Even John is pumped.

Man, I'm usually used to seeing Nintendo-ified gifs and images.

But this thread, man, it delivers before the delivery! :D

Eager to see what comes out this gen for them. No whammies!

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Kaz got hammered by gifs last console reveal/PS3E3... now he has returned triumphantly.

He needs a Rocky gif...

Great gifs. I'm going to be pissed if they show tech demos like they did with Killzone and MotorStorm. They better let Sucker Punch and Guerilla show off legitimate gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom