• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 5 Pre-Orders Starting TOMORROW (Sep 17) (Some may be TODAY)

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Has not listed yet.
2AcaFZp.png

It kind of is but the link doesn't work.

Ma-Yuan

Well should have camped all night nowhere available anymore 😕 would be my first Co sole launch since ps2 where I miss a next gem system...

if you got an invite from sony are they gonna require you to preoder at full price? i know most online preorders dont charge till ship will this be the case?

autoduelist

Was halfway through bb checkout when site went down. Each step took forever to get through .

Amazon link not up yet, hoping they release some more. I get the possibility the backdoor sold them out... but... i have to hold out hope.

Well should have camped all night nowhere available anymore 😕 would be my first Co sole launch since ps2 where I miss a next gem system...

I bet Phil’s got a Series S ready with your name on it ... :messenger_grinning_smiling:

But seriously, today is the official preorder day so all of the stores will be taking more Pre-orders especially Amazon.

BRZBlue

I'm actually kinda suspicious that Amazon didn't sell out, and more that they just killed the "add to cart" workaround that everyone used. We'll see what happens later today if more stock becomes available.

Last edited:

Compsiox

Banned
I'm actually kinda suspicious that Amazon didn't sell out, and more that they just killed the "add to cart" workaround that everyone used. We'll see what happens later today if more stock becomes available.
I don't think they have any incentive to do that. I watched each sku slowly become unavailable. The digital went first.

Kerlurk

Banned

Last edited:

autoduelist

Bb just errored out and said they have bo more for shipping.

Ievel 41 i think, own all sony consoles, ps+ since first month... no email. But i never get any emails from them besides receipts despite having set my settings to get emails.

Last edited:
Top Bottom