• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 4 Emulator fpPS4 Can Now Run Multiple Commercial Games

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Emulate me if old.

https://wccftech.com/playstation-4-emulator-fpps4-can-now-run-multiple-commercial-games/

A new version of the PlayStation 4 emulator fpPS4 has been shared online recently, introducing better commercial games compatibility.

Version v30062022 is now capable of running more commercial games over the previous version, as showcased in a new video shared by BrutalSam. In the video, Undertale, Spelunky, and Cursed Castilla are tested, alongside We Are Doomed and Sonic Mania, which the PlayStation 4 emulator was able to run even in its previous version. While emulation is far from perfect, the new version of the emulator shows amazing progress.

this is version v30062022 | fpPS4 is a PS4 emulator for PC Windows 10 x64 and is still currently in early stages of development, currently the emulator plays 4 commercial games smoothly with more games to be supported in the future.

The latest build of the PlayStation 4 emulator fpPS4 can be downloaded from here. More information on the emulator, as well as the source code, can be found on Github.

Okay so probably not the kind of commercial games we would like to see emulated, but it's always cool to see devs making progress in this kind of stuff.

winjer

Gold Member
The 2D emulation seems very impressive good on those titles.
But it seems that 3d emulation development is in it's early stages.
Regardless, this is a very cool project to keep an eye on.

rodrigolfp

Haptic Gamepads 4 Life
Small steps.

The thoughts of future Driveclub at 4K 60fps, P.T. at 4K and 60fps, The Order: 1886 at 4K 60fps, Bloodborne at 4K 60fps and the proper and real version of Spider-Man instead of its Remaster at 60fps are enough to have me excited.
What is wrong with the remaster? And is not it coming too pc natively soon ?

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

We first saw PlayStation 4 emulation running on a PC back in 2021 known as Spine. It's been over a year - lets see how the Current State of PlayStation 4 emulation is fairing on the PC in 2022 with a new emulator known as fpPS4 and what we can expect in the future!

Top Bottom