• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 10 year Flashback feature on Gamespot

Sapiens

The Videos: Two or three of those people are very embarrasing to watch. The dude who said he bought the SotN OST (with the bad beard), the chick who loves FF7 too much (the akward one). They should not be allowed to be on Gamespot video.

Otherwise, really cool feature.

Diablos

The PSX reminds me of waiting SO long for FF8. And also playing FF7, the reason why I bought it. And shortly after that, FFT and Parasite Eve.

Regardless of what so many people say, FF7 is the best console game I've ever played.

silenttwn

Ahh, back in those days, we had SquareSOFT. And they actually made GOOD games... hard to believe, ain't it? Well it's true!

Red Scarlet

Eh? Square's been about the same every generation in my book..a handful of really good games, and a lot of zzzzz crap, from NES, SNES, PS1, PS2. The only "generation" with an overly more good than bad output to me was its Wonderswan Color lineup (3 for 4).

How are they wildly different now than other gens (I'm pretty sure I'm in an extremely small minority)?

Top Bottom