• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PixelJunk Eden 2 coming to PS5, PS4, and PC in 2023

Kdad

Q-Games will release PixelJunk Eden 2 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PC via Steam and Epic Games Store in 2023, the developer announced.

PixelJunk Eden 2 first launched for Switch on December 10, 2020.

“The PixelJunk series is close to the hearts of many players who have been with us since the PlayStation 3 days, so being able to share this eagerly awaited sequel to 2008’s PixelJunk Eden with more of our community is a special moment,” said Q-Games founder and executive producer Dylan Cuthbert in a press release. “As part of our 15th anniversary celebrations, we’re thrilled to be able to bring both PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe and PixelJunk Eden 2 to fans on PlayStation and PC this year. Not only that, but there’s more in store for PixelJunk fans. So watch this space!”

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
About time if you ask me!

Can’t wait for this! Although pretty disappointed that there’s no release date :(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Some of my fondest PS3 era memories were QGames and Thatgamecompany. It just feels 'right' to me to play these on PlayStation.
Yup, I remember how good it felt to play Eden (1) but also the anxiety it would bring me as well 😂

CamHostage

Some of my fondest PS3 era memories were QGames and Thatgamecompany. It just feels 'right' to me to play these on PlayStation.

Maybe, but I always remember being cranky that Eden 1 wasn't on Vita (though I would have gone blind from squinting...), so I'm glad to now have portable versions on Switch.

Good news all around though that PixelJunk continues!

Last edited:

T-Cake

I've just played the demo on Steam. The new spinning is much smoother and faster than before. I had great fun getting the spectra in one of the demo levels. Instabuy when it comes out.

Top Bottom