• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

chromhound

JPMnOcL.jpg

i always get an oil and filter change done when my car is in for the MOT. it's usually about £80 for a new filter and oil. in my old car i had it for 11 years and never once changed the filter or oil. i topped the oil up a few times but the filter the car came with is the one i sold it with lol. i wanted to look after my new car so started getting it changed annually.

i don't mind. i could probably do it myself it seems easy enough but i can't be arsed. i'd need to buy a proper jack to lift the car up. the car doesn't come with one only an electric pump and shit to spray inside the tyre as a temporary fix until you get to a garage. and then i'd need to buy/rent an oil can and then find somewhere to dispose of the filter and old oil.

it's about £10-15 for the filter. £40 for the oil. if i bought a jack and oil can it'd paid for itself of course but fuck it. i don't want to waste my time fucking about the car, getting dirty, and driving half way across the city and back to dump oil.

Last edited:
Top Bottom