• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
xj5zyeaqlpa91.jpg

Trunx81

If you showed this tweet to your friend, he would be spinning in his grave. Instead he's now slowly pouring to the bottom of a glass container.
Wait a second. Luke cremated Anakin. Maybe he left his ashes on Tatooine and made him one with the sand? In my head, this is Canon now.

Last edited:

dr_octagon

Banned
Wait a second. Luke cremated Anakin. Maybe he left his ashes on Tatooine and made him one with the sand? In my head, this is Canon now.
Hello Mr Trunx,

I work for Disney.

We have an idea for a new Star Wars show and it will follow the funeral droid in his quest to scatter the ashes of Anakin on Tatooine. There will be a special appearance from Jar Jar, we have a budget for 5 seasons.

Your idea has been stolen, we can offer you a cameo as a charred corpse as compensation.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Shamelessly stolen from Reddit - the National Park Service actually had to put these posters up because tourists kept getting launched by bisons when trying to pet them or get selfies with them. Also, fun fact, park rangers at Yellowstone refer to tourists that get themselves airborne as "air mail".

qifKdkJ.jpg

Last edited:

Trunx81

Hello Mr Trunx,

I work for Disney.

We have an idea for a new Star Wars show and it will follow the funeral droid in his quest to scatter the ashes of Anakin on Tatooine. There will be a special appearance from Jar Jar, we have a budget for 5 seasons.

Your idea has been stolen, we can offer you a cameo as a charred corpse as compensation.
Only if my corpse will be an action figure like Owen and Beru

Mistake

Shamelessly stolen from Reddit - the National Park Service actually had to put these posters up because tourists kept getting launched by bisons when trying to pet them or get selfies with them. Also, fun fact, park rangers at Yellowstone refer to tourists that get themselves airborne as "air mail".

qifKdkJ.jpg
It was the chinese wasn’t it. I’ve been told on more than one occasion they think some animals are fine “because they eat grass.” Good luck with that!

Last edited:
Top Bottom