• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Payday 3: Stability Patch delayed

Draugoth

Gold Member
A Stability Patch for the Networking & Matchmaking that was supposed to come out today for Payday 3 has been delayed

Heisters. We're extremely sorry for this, but we've chosen to delay today's planned patch to ensure its stability. The patch needs some changes that would require us to go through console certification again. We hope to be ready to deliver this one for mid-October.​

MiguelItUp

OOF. This game has looked pretty rough to me this entire time. Looking at it next to 2, I wouldn't even know the difference, personally. Then all the launch woes, eeeeeesh. This is the last thing their community needs.

cormack12

Gold Member
Does it make the situation better? If it does then just get it out and then announce another patch. Don't cocktease.

Right now, the remedial issues are harming the game and matchmaking. Only seem to get people playing the first couple of maps

Deerock71

Unstable, then.
Cat Balance GIF

nikos

Still haven't had a single issue. Not saying others aren't having issues but it has worked every time I've played.

Hopefully they can get it out soon.

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

It's very easy actually
rGsJ4st.jpg
i4g7oFH.jpg

Payday 2 looks like vomit; plays great though.
I was more so talking about in-game player shots (top is in-game, looks low quality, bottom is from the menu), gameplay, and mechanics. It looks no different. The res and quality in that top image doesn't look like how I remember PD2 lmao.

what a fucking joke lmao. The only way to redeeem themselves at this point is offline mode, better servers, and free content for at least a year but seeing as how the game launched, i epxect this turd to get abandoned at some point unlike Payday 2. Fuck em.

(top is in-game, looks low quality, bottom is from the menu)
No first image is pd2 and second is pd3, there's no difference from menu or in-game models, c'mon bruv, the mask in the first image is completely flat and low poly, and look at the weird posing and all the hard edges on the character model.
The res and quality in that top image doesn't look like how I remember PD2 lmao.
Then maybe you need to boot it up, it looks exactly like that, it's 10 years old man and didn't even look good when it launched back then.

MiguelItUp

No first image is pd2 and second is pd3, there's no difference from menu or in-game models, c'mon bruv, the mask in the first image is completely flat and low poly, and look at the weird posing and all the hard edges on the character model.

Then maybe you need to boot it up, it looks exactly like that, it's 10 years old man and didn't even look good when it launched back then.
Right. I've seen enough and it doesn't change my opinion, but to each their own. Even if it "looks better", it still plays like the same game in my experience, which was more so what I was referring to. Even if a game has a slight glow up, if the gameplay is the same, it doesn't really improve/change the experience IMO.

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

might as well never play a sequel then.
Sequels typically introduce new mechanics and gameplay elements, it's not just "better graphics", lol. But hey, agree to disagree. I guess I just expected P3 to have a lot more than 2 considering how long its been. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Sequels typically introduce new mechanics and gameplay elements, it's not just "better graphics", lol. But hey, agree to disagree. I guess I just expected P3 to have a lot more than 2 considering how long its been. 🤷‍♂️
There's plenty of new things, there's actually several things that are new/changed that the community absolutely hates and are hoping for changes; so they want it to be even more like PD2

Top Bottom